Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got a problem tell me and i will help when i can [ making reg and privat servertopic]

Discussion on Got a problem tell me and i will help when i can [ making reg and privat servertopic] within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Got a problem tell me and i will help when i can [ making reg and privat servertopic]

Hey all,

i've finally got my own private server running.

i had to search for everywhere to make it.

but now i need pretty much about everything ..

so just ask maybe i know the answer.
Old 01/10/2009, 03:14   #2

elite*gold: 1
I have done everything like it was explained in the tuturials, but when i open db and the other cmd windows, i get the following error :

880: CastServer Started
880: Provider::initialize()
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).
]this SQL server doesnt exist or his acces his forbiden.
880: [CRITICAL ERROR] SP_GUILD_SERVER_ID_SET SUCCESS
1052: Japan GameChu Login module loading Fail...
1052: <------------- Login Server Started ------------>
1388: MsgServer Started
1192: Session Server Ready
1192: Provider::initialize()
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).
]this SQL server doesn't exist or his acces his forbiden.
1192: >> CRITICAL ERROR : SP_LOGIN_FLAG_SET PROC CALL FAIL
1192: File: .\Config\Provider.cpp, Line: 79
824: File: .\Basis\Function.cpp, Line: 97

i hope you can help me
Old 01/10/2009, 03:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedBasher View Post
I have done everything like it was explained in the tuturials, but when i open db and the other cmd windows, i get the following error :

880: CastServer Started
880: Provider::initialize()
]this SQL server doesnt exist or his acces his forbiden.
880: [CRITICAL ERROR] SP_GUILD_SERVER_ID_SET SUCCESS
1052: Japan GameChu Login module loading Fail...
1052: <------------- Login Server Started ------------>
1388: MsgServer Started
1192: Session Server Ready
1192: Provider::initialize()
]this SQL server doesn't exist or his acces his forbiden.
1192: >> CRITICAL ERROR : SP_LOGIN_FLAG_SET PROC CALL FAIL
1192: File: .\Config\Provider.cpp, Line: 79
824: File: .\Basis\Function.cpp, Line: 97

i hope you can help me
You'r virtuel memory is to low or you ram.
if you really followed the tut and so on.

to give more memory just go to start --> configrationscreen---- system ---- go to tablet advance ----> click prestations ------> advance ----> click the button change --- then you'll see a window with what the recemedation of virtuel memory is then typ that in the boxes above and then it should work .

sorry for the bad english hehe but my pc is not english it netherlands so don't know how to say all the stuff .. but i hope it helps ..

and if that doesn't work then you have to install a patch for sql that will solve that problem in an instand. just go to google and type in SQLCritUpdPkg and install that
Old 01/10/2009, 05:52   #4

thank you very much for answering so fast

i did what you've said but it still doesnt work.

i uploaded a screen of my error. i get the error when i open the cast server(after opening the dbmon server)

i changed my 2gb ram in the 1st field to 4gb ram like in the field below.

and when i try to install the "SQLCritUpdWiz" i shows me that error:

Translate:

Error with the critical update

error with the update of mssql2000 or mssql de 2000.
Old 01/10/2009, 06:04   #5

Erm... Actually, I wouldn't run MSSQL 2000 on Windows XP like you are. I'd upgrade to MSSQL 2005, I didn't have that problem. But I'm also running Windows Server 2008 Datacenter Edition. So, I dunno. I'm also running MSSQL 2008. I can probably help you setup the files, get all the stuff rolling in 2005/2008.

P.S. In all honesty, I'd ditch XP, and install Server version, or ditch Windows completely. Download Ubuntu Server, install WinE, then download MSSQL 2005. Pray that Ubuntu Server can run it with Wine. Then do your server. <3 Linux
Old 01/10/2009, 12:20   #6

Quote:
thank you very much for answering so fast

i did what you've said but it still doesnt work.

i uploaded a screen of my error. i get the error when i open the cast server(after opening the dbmon server)

i changed my 2gb ram in the 1st field to 4gb ram like in the field below.

and when i try to install the "SQLCritUpdWiz" i shows me that error:

Translate:

Error with the critical update

error with the update of mssql2000 or mssql de 2000.
At the first photo, look at howmuch you changed, if im correctly and you will look at the bottom part of changing your ram memory, it says 2 mb, and under you have like 4mb

I'f im correctly cuz i cant read german that good but if i am, that means that the 2 mb is recommended and not higher, so i you just go to like 1800 and stay under the 2 mb and try again, if you still get critical error try the critical error patch again. me and my friend have the ram memory on like 1800 ~ 1900, just under 2000, not 4100 :P i suggest you try that and see if it works
Old 01/10/2009, 13:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo2404 View Post
At the first photo, look at howmuch you changed, if im correctly and you will look at the bottom part of changing your ram memory, it says 2 mb, and under you have like 4mb

I'f im correctly cuz i cant read german that good but if i am, that means that the 2 mb is recommended and not higher, so i you just go to like 1800 and stay under the 2 mb and try again, if you still get critical error try the critical error patch again. me and my friend have the ram memory on like 1800 ~ 1900, just under 2000, not 4100 :P i suggest you try that and see if it works
yeah just like he said.

keep it just a little below you recommended.

that would be better and where did you getyour sql from ?

microsoft site self or here from the forum ?
Old 01/10/2009, 18:12   #8

yea i tried that, but i still get the same error..(i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it, but same error)

btw. i downloaded it from microsoft homepage 1 year ago. (i already hosted another game server with it long time ago so they work)

hmm maybe i tell you in a detailed way waht ive done:

1.) started the setup and installed mssql(clicked setup.exe,selected local computer,new instanz(1st one),name and company(typed my name and no company),agreed licence,server and clienttools(2nd one), typed an instanzname for example"MYINSTANZ",standard installation,account'local system',mixed modus(windows and sql server auth) and typed my pw in(for example"MYPASSWORD"and installed it

2.)installed service pack 4(started setup.exe), agreed licence,selected my instanz name,sql server auth(typed my pw"MYPASSWORD" in, after checked the pw i marked the 2nd box,not the 1st)

3.)did everything like it was done in the vid of sergcool(restored the 4 db's,forced them. all successfully,opened query analyzer(selected my server and write"sa" and pw "MYPASSWORD", copied the things from sn.txt in it like he did. all successfully.

4.) after that i went to control panel>...>filesources(?) (ODBC),went to system DSN,selected the local server(edit),and changed the server from(local) to my server name "MYCOMPUTERNAME\MYINSTANZ" tested it successful

5.)changed ip's, ...(in cast server config i changed ip(to "my hamachi ip",1433),db acct"sa",pw"MYPASSWORD", then login config edited ip,dearonserver config(changed ip 5 times),session config(changed "ip",1433),dbacct+pw like in castserver,then web list. the line looks like that now:
Quote:
name=|name|name|"hamachi ip"|7880|"hamachi ip"|50005|wztz|dekaron.exe|29A2090673187DAE|36.0.10
6.) started dbmon and then cast server..Castserver started...wait 10 secs....and ERROR!! i try to translate it: blablabla...SQL server doesnt exist or access refused.....blablabla

if i have done anything wrong, please let me know it
Old 01/10/2009, 18:38   #9

Quote:
yea i tried that, but i still get the same error..(i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it, but same error)

btw. i downloaded it from microsoft homepage 1 year ago. (i already hosted another game server with it long time ago so they work)

hmm maybe i tell you in a detailed way waht ive done:

1.) started the setup and installed mssql(clicked setup.exe,selected local computer,new instanz(1st one),name and company(typed my name and no company),agreed licence,server and clienttools(2nd one), typed an instanzname for example"MYINSTANZ",standard installation,account'local system',mixed modus(windows and sql server auth) and typed my pw in(for example"MYPASSWORD"and installed it

2.)installed service pack 4(started setup.exe), agreed licence,selected my instanz name,sql server auth(typed my pw"MYPASSWORD" in, after checked the pw i marked the 2nd box,not the 1st)

3.)did everything like it was done in the vid of sergcool(restored the 4 db's,forced them. all successfully,opened query analyzer(selected my server and write"sa" and pw "MYPASSWORD", copied the things from sn.txt in it like he did. all successfully.

4.) after that i went to control panel>...>filesources(?) (ODBC),went to system DSN,selected the local server(edit),and changed the server from(local) to my server name "MYCOMPUTERNAME\MYINSTANZ" tested it successful

5.)changed ip's, ...(in cast server config i changed ip(to "my hamachi ip",1433),db acct"sa",pw"MYPASSWORD", then login config edited ip,dearonserver config(changed ip 5 times),session config(changed "ip",1433),dbacct+pw like in castserver,then web list. the line looks like that now:

6.) started dbmon and then cast server..Castserver started...wait 10 secs....and ERROR!! i try to translate it: blablabla...SQL server doesnt exist or access refused.....blablabla

if i have done anything wrong, please let me know it
you have one big problemi geuss ..

mm i really don't know what you should do!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2009, 18:40   #10

yea i dunno whats wrong...nvm i try to install it on another pc now..i may get it work there

*clicked thanks-button*

thanks that you tried to help me, i really appreciate it
Old 01/10/2009, 20:01   #11

no problem man.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2009, 20:22   #12

hey i need to make updates for friends, how to do that??

and maybe it is possible to launch server via CSV files only not from data.pak? it will be easier to make updates. I have tried that but i cant launch
Old 01/10/2009, 23:12   #13

Quote:
yea i dunno whats wrong...nvm i try to install it on another pc now..i may get it work there

*clicked thanks-button*

thanks that you tried to help me, i really appreciate it
Just update your SQL server to service pack 4 ._. Its not that hard...
Old 01/11/2009, 02:36   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedimazs View Post
hey i need to make updates for friends, how to do that??

and maybe it is possible to launch server via CSV files only not from data.pak? it will be easier to make updates. I have tried that but i cant launch
Well i don't really know much about the CSV files yet.

but i think that could work.

i'm now tweakng a little bit in the csv file so if i find anything i'll pm you.

but i cant make any promises .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/11/2009, 22:13   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by -*** View Post
Just update your SQL server to service pack 4 ._. Its not that hard...
i know i have to update it to sp4, but it doesnt work anyway