Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hamachi ip Problem! please help me :)

Discussion on Hamachi ip Problem! please help me :) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hamachi ip Problem! please help me :)

hi guys

i have followed all of the steps that are needed to create the pserver,but im stuck on the hamachi ip,i have a 8 digit hamachi ip and im stuck,i dont know how to get it to be a 10 digit hamachi ip,and i am asking for help in here

i hope someone will have a solution
Old 01/09/2009, 19:27   #2

plz someone help me im waiting 1 hour and not even 1 answer O.o
Old 01/09/2009, 23:38   #3

some ppl might not know the answer for this

u need to wait -.-
Old 01/10/2009, 01:08   #4

go to run type cmd the thing that pops up type in that ipconfig thank me if i helped
Old 01/10/2009, 02:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0522894546 View Post
hi guys

i have followed all of the steps that are needed to create the pserver,but im stuck on the hamachi ip,i have a 8 digit hamachi ip and im stuck,i dont know how to get it to be a 10 digit hamachi ip,and i am asking for help in here

i hope someone will have a solution
i'll end you misery.

it don't matter if you put ip of 8 digits in.

i have a 8 digits to and my p-server is online.

so just check if you doing all right ..

your hamachi ip must be in al server files so the cast session server and so on.. just like the tut video from this forum.

then you have to edit you data pack with winhex and put hamachi ip in there don't know if you already changed them in you hamachi ip. it should be 10 of them you change . if you data pack isn't edited yet then search for 192.168.5.007. and then when you do that just save it then reopen it and search for IP,PORT and just change ip in your hamachi ip. but only edit the first one of a long line with ip just. so just press search change the ip and then press f3 it will go automaticly to the next ip. but just CHANGE ONE IP OF A LONG LINE. you'll understand what i'm talking about when you see it. and then open p-serverconnecter with hexeditor and then scroll all the way down and then you see [ example 129.168.5.007/list.txt ] just change that ip there are 2 the other one is about 2 a 3 lines down. and also has a list.txt at the end and make sure the list.txt is there behind the ip. and you should put your lan ip in there not the internet ip but the ip you get from the router. if you wanne know that go to start then run then typ cmd then run. then in that window typ ipconfig and then you'll see it .. and then start the server files and in webman you should put you hamachi ip in. well maybe you knew all that but just telling to make sure. and sorry for typing it with all that explaination maybe your smart and would understand me but maybe your just a noob that needs explaination. so i hope i help ya and if you have question you can pm me if you like if i will reply fast i don't no but i geuss i will ..

so cya
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2009, 13:22   #6

thank you very much,a mod can close this thread cuz i dont need any help in this case anymore ^_^ thank you guys

« help | Looking for »