Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sessionserver crashed

Discussion on Sessionserver crashed within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sessionserver crashed

Solutions for these sessionserver problem can differ for every user.
Old 01/02/2009, 02:55   #2

check if you done all of this ...

1) create odbc user dsn for sql at control panel\administrative tool\odbc

2) your server files config is done properly

3) execute the SN in sql

4) if your os is WinXP SP2 and using SQL Server 2000, have you patch the sql critical security update

otherwise, dbmon.exe take up a lot of your cpu resources and your session server will not load up and crash. happen to me ... just close the crash server and let dbmon.exe finish loading and run the session server again.
Old 01/02/2009, 03:24   #3

ah i executed the Sn but there wasnt anything in the video about odbc...Can you tell me what i should put in my odbc setup?? Like Name and which default datadatabase etc how ..? thanks for ya help running xp sp3 with sql 2000 updated sp4 Tryed with odbc but same error ...
Old 01/02/2009, 03:56   #4

try this guide ...
Old 01/02/2009, 04:03   #5

Dude you doenst answer my question Do I need to do it for all of my database like account,billing,cash,character,master,model,msdb and tempdb I alerdy madeOdbc but i wasnt sure if its was the same for this thanks for your help

I did odbc with all databse and I did the critical security update for sp4/2000 same problem at same place there I dont know what to do I tryed everything xD
Old 01/02/2009, 04:26   #6

this is something about SP_LOGIN_FLAG_SET Im stock here ...
Old 01/02/2009, 06:09   #7

SP_LOGIN_FLAG_SET failed. The server does not exit or access denied, happen when Session Server cannot connect to your SQL server.

Possible error, your cpu too busy to run session server or the 1433 port for your session server is block. Have you off your firewall?

go to to test your 1433 port. see if the port is accesible or not.
Old 01/02/2009, 08:58   #8

port 1433 is open and not blocked by isp still getting same error -.- Can you tell me which network protocols are you using to run your server im still just using tcp/ip with port 1433
Old 01/02/2009, 09:37   #9

yeah same, tcp/ip ...

ok, u still get error. Port 1433 is ok, i considered u turn off your firewall (i did try put 1433 on firewall exception but got the same error).

but still session server cannot connect to your sql ...

my big guess is the sn file ....

try run again the sql query analyser ... when u parse and execute the 1st paragraph syntax ... it will show ... error and the line is already existed, this mean u have successfully execute it. the parse and execute the 2nd paragraph. restart pc and try again. this time run session server 1st then dbmon.
Old 01/02/2009, 20:29   #10

ohhh i think i found it is it possible that im getting that SP_LOGING_FLAG error cause of the SN.txt like should i change localhost for My server name : Kev\DNDEKARON?? cause as i see in the video hes using localhost as server but im using something else with an instancename

EXEC sp_addlinkedserver 'LSV_GHBILL','','MSDASQL',NULL,NULL,'DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=localhost;UID=;PWD=;'
Old 01/03/2009, 01:31   #11

just saw you post at sergcool's tut thread ... man u should let me see the screenshot, i had been blindly try to help you fix the problem.

try to increase your virtual memory too.
Old 01/03/2009, 01:48   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythofillusion View Post
ok, there is so many factor can cause this problem. i try to cover everything.

1) when u install sql server, do u use window authentication or mixed mode?
(it need to be mixed mode or sql authentication)

2) did u on your hamachi? or u have static ip and u use it, is your broadband on? (it need to be on coz your session server config is set thru those ip)

3) again, i stress on all the server config file, have u correctly edit it? (if u r using hamachi, all ur ip is the hamachi ip)

4) can u confirm again, your 1433 port is open? (if 1433 port is block, your session server cannot connect and will reply on dbmon with login flag error, server doesn't exist or access denied and crash)

your servername = localhost. the SN.txt is fine and no need to change anything.

btw, which video guide u use? sergcool's guide is good.

p.s.: it took me 5 days to configure it out. be patience, eventually it will set up.
Well i want to thank you for the help xD... I used the both video guide dont worry 1-I used SECURITYMODE=SQL (mixed login) 2-I just installed hamachie created a network and did nothing else 3-my config are all good edited Ip db user and pass etc 4-yes port is open and firewall disable and also in my enterprise manager my server isnt named localhost like in the video its called exemple Kev4863THD\DEKARON so should i edit my sn file?? And can you tell me more about odbc like just which db i must connect to.. thanks
Old 01/03/2009, 02:07   #13

Off-topic

#LeQuebecoisqc i would delete 1 of ur post if i was you ;P
Old 01/03/2009, 02:08   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by killeros19 View Post
Off-topic

#LeQuebecoisqc i would delete 1 of ur post if i was you ;P
Old 01/03/2009, 02:52   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeQuebecoisqc View Post
look at Killeros19 signature ... delete one of your double post before the mod come in.