Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Dekaron Admin Control (DAC)

Discussion on [RELEASE] Dekaron Admin Control (DAC) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 07/04/2012, 23:13   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
I use my dku site for payment and paid files, you can buy it from there

Today (24hours) you get 25% off on your purchase on DAC, using the following coupon

Code:
DAC25
Old 07/05/2012, 18:21   #17

elite*gold: 0
is the ban a ip ban or a normal acc ban?
Old 07/05/2012, 21:33   #18

acc ban
Old 07/06/2012, 08:57   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
acc ban
you should add the IP Ban would be great
Old 07/06/2012, 11:57   #20

year would be awesome
Old 07/06/2012, 12:50   #21

alot of places, use dynamic ip, they dont even have to try to change their ip, or avoid it, and they dodge ip ban. and some random who done nothing, could turn pc on, get that dynamic ip and be banned.

ip ban isnt really that reliable these days, even mac address's can easily be faked now.

simple account bans is safest way to make sure a innocent person isnt blocked out at same time.
Old 07/06/2012, 18:38   #22

for now you cant ban ip's with DAC unless you have the paid version, however like joshyb123 said, you cant ban players with a dynamic ip

i also have a dynamic ip system from my provider, just reset modem => new ip each time, so with other words you cant ban me (if you have a ip ban system)
Old 07/18/2012, 09:15   #23

Hi,

An update has been release for DAC

For the full changelog:

Greetz
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2012, 19:06   #24

Too bad it's in Php. No load balancing and security holes you can drive a truck through. *Sigh*. I don't run PhP on my servers.
Old 07/18/2012, 20:00   #25

So your pages are magic?
Old 07/18/2012, 21:54   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrexiaStudios View Post
So your pages are magic?
I've been developing websites for 15 years so don't try to antagonize me with your sarcasm.

Clearly you have no idea how web servers run from a hosting or server farm perspective. There's a reson why banks, large enterprise and government don't use PhP!

PhP is a scripting engine like Java. Application Servers have the best security and support load balancing. As well, there's so much hacked PhP code out there that people don't even need to know how to code.
Old 07/19/2012, 01:46   #27

lmao, there are plently of big companies out there that use PHP, that was just a stupid thing to say ffs

your one of those guys that have the one thing they stick too and talk smack about everything else, bring up a few cons and leave out all the pros just to try and get ur point across, i like how you left so many things out of ur little rant to try and prove ur points, but really all you did was look like an *** to seasoned php developers

all code has its faults, all code has its security holes, there isnt one piece of software thats immune to these things, PHP is one of the worlds leading server side scripting technologies, it didnt get to be that way by being a pile of ****, craigslist uses php and mysql exclusively for their site, and since their devs know what they are doing they dont seem to have any issues using it, and thats just one example, banks and large enterprises including government entities have been bombarded by hackers, taking their systems down, ruining their hardware, etc etc, so see i can point out issues and flaws in what you think is the best **** ever

dont start downing a certain language just becus you fail at securing it, or have had issues with load balance, there are plenty of developers out there that know how to combat these issues, otherwise php would be as dead a language as BASIC is, not one of the leading languages

and if you have been doing this for 15 years and all you can do is blame the language for ur own short comings thats just sad.
Old 07/19/2012, 02:37   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfreez2012 View Post
I've been developing websites for 15 years so don't try to antagonize me with your sarcasm.

Clearly you have no idea how web servers run from a hosting or server farm perspective. There's a reson why banks, large enterprise and government don't use PhP!

PhP is a scripting engine like Java. Application Servers have the best security and support load balancing. As well, there's so much hacked PhP code out there that people don't even need to know how to code.
alright, thats cool.. thats cool.

wanna show us some of your fabulous works and contribute like janvier did? if not then at least dont post useless ****. ty.
Old 07/19/2012, 02:41   #29

Again, someone who has NO idea! I've programmed with perl, Java, ASP, ASP.net, XML, Cold Fusion, Tango and PhP! Get over 10,000 users on one PhP server with a forum and it's toast. Windows is the worst for PhP and don't even talk to me about Apache! You get what you pay for. As someone who has programmed with almost every language, PhP responds the slowest in benchmark tests. You can't load-balance PhP servers either! You need to run PhP, then an app server like Joomla or WordPress.

Yes, every language has it's short-comings and down-falls. But, when something is free and open-sourced it will never perform as well as a paid product. If you know anything about server architecture then you will understand what I'm saying.
There are some companies that use PhP. There are thousands of websites using PhP. But not a single bank, government agency, insurance company or credit card company uses PhP. I wonder why?
PhP is free, MySQL is free, Linux is free, WordPress is free, Apache is free. You get what you pay for!
Old 07/19/2012, 08:27   #30

.. And you have to pay for ASP.NET? Cold Fusion? Java? Tango? and XML is not a programming language... You're argument is invalid.

The only thing that costs money that you mentioned a similar product to is MSSQL, which has a free version that is completely capable of handling any Dekaron web application with it's 4 core processing allowance, 1GB memory, and 10GB database size.

Yes, I'll agree PHP is not the best, but if you're going to make arguments and try to impress everyone with your ePeen, at least be correct in your statements.

This is the Dekaron PRiVATE SERVER development section. There is no need for load balancing when the max users on any time may reach 500 max. There is no need for real-time response in php application for Dekaron. The game doesn't even update but several minutes behind. People aren't building missile detection systems here.

This is mainly a bunch hobbyists developing things for a game they enjoy to play. So step down off your imaginary pedestal you think you're on and get some perspective before you start talking ****.