Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pserver account

Discussion on Pserver account within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pserver account

since no1 wants to help me on other threds i will make my own. 1st of all how do we make normal account and then how to make gm accounts.

i also want to no how to get 130 map working lvl 83 summons working and the lvl 91 x-bow skill
Old 06/13/2009, 01:37   #2

But where is (In-Place-Modus) i don't find it

Someone can answer me pls
Old 06/13/2009, 04:13   #3

elite*gold: 20
all your questions has been answered countless times on different topics. Also sticked tutorials have answer for sme of ur questions. To make account in db check tablle User_profile in account database. for gm char just add [GM] tag infront your characters name.
Old 06/13/2009, 08:46   #4

elite*gold: 20
And mess around with timetick for the xbow skill. No idea about the pets dough >.<
Old 06/13/2009, 09:37   #5

Received Thanks: 1,236
Lol, k i'll help you out and tell you what u should do.
To make a normal account, first of all you have to register to your server.
And you need a registration page for that and a tutorial on how to set it up.
I made a video tutorial here:
Then after you register, you have have normal account now.
Now go create some characters in game.
After you have a few. Go back into SQL server, and edit the character's names. So choose the characters that you want as GM's, and add [GM] in font of the name. Now click the exlamation point, on the toolbar, in sql server (bein sarcastic). And your done making your GM character.
Now go into your game and play wit your chars.
Hope this helped!