Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change Mana Cost when using Skill?

Discussion on How to change Mana Cost when using Skill? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 06/21/2012, 06:21   #2

look in the skills csv, at bottom. read what it says.
not that hard to figure out which one it is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2012, 02:48   #3

hes probly never opened a skill file before >_>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Source]How to Change Heaven Cost.
04/04/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
So, heute zeige ich euch was einfaches, und zwar wie man Heaven (Tower) Preise Changed. Bei 5 z.b. auf Offi Like muss man ja 100.000 Penya (100k) Zahlen, diese ändern wir nun. Heute will ich es euch allerdings nicht all zu einfach machen und gebe keine sachen dir ihr einfachen suchen müsst weil ihr die Datei net findet. Nun wir öffnen mal die datei "DPSrvr.cpp" im WorldServer dort gehen wir in zeile "11572" nun findet ihr sowas: switch( nFloor ) {
[RELEASE]Grand Chase PH Skill And Mana Hack
11/02/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
UPDATE AS OF 1:00 PM FEATURES: # PUT A MANA HACK FOR 2nd job of arme # UPDATE INSTEAD OF HEAL] I MAKE IT METEOR] Many Asking about this.. # ADDED NEW SKILL HACK ( AMMY THE DANCER} added in skill hack # ALL CHARACTER SKILL HACK IS WORKING 100% # FIX DIALOG CONTROL FUNCTION..
[help] Change Mana-Cost or Stamina-Cost
07/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
....Version : 5165 ....... .....Type : ini version ....... I want to change the mana cost of (an example) of stigma.... I tried to edit the MagicType.txt from the OldcoDB...but i changed the Mana Cost and added Stamina Cost but nothink changed... Does anyone have an ideea?
skill hack + mana shock
02/02/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
im thinking, can u spam mana shock using skill hack. i dont think its needed but, would it work?
GUIDE <How to make run skill without mana loss>
10/12/2007 - Kal Online - 11 Replies
Go ingame, get your UCE and type under 4bytes for value 0. Press to make run skill active and go to UCE and to deactivate run skill and go to UCE and [ search next> 0 . keep doing this until you got 1 result.... Freeze an address on value 256 or just change it to this value. whoho, you running a lill faster than speed up skill LvL 3 without mana loss. Chao