Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ideas for dekaron-extreme bypassing

Discussion on Ideas for dekaron-extreme bypassing within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 12/15/2008, 16:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Okay Patch it back to .14 than Patch it to .27 and Stop it ! Tahn you must Patch it from .32 than it wil be go.

Yes i am Gm on NWD but its just for fun =)
Old 12/15/2008, 16:19   #17

well i've been reading this along abit, and, i was just tempted to post.

all of this bypassing ideas won't work.

i'll just do a brief introduction. hi, my name is ThoR, i began messing around with MMO's in early 2000 with Mu Online, then from messing around i ended up developing for it, untill recently where i've expanded my horizons into other games as well.

how am i so sure none of this ideas will work? simple, i made the anticheat :P

now, why am i posting? simple too, how are u trying to bypass something, if you have absolutelly no idea how it works in the first place? FIRST, you study the protection, then you try to work around it. it doesn't work the other way around

cheers, and im eager to see wheter i did a good job or not ^^

PS: even if a find to bypass is found, without knowing what youre doing, it will get patched back in a heartbeat
Old 12/15/2008, 17:06   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by =ThoR= View Post
well i've been reading this along abit, and, i was just tempted to post.

all of this bypassing ideas won't work.

i'll just do a brief introduction. hi, my name is ThoR, i began messing around with MMO's in early 2000 with Mu Online, then from messing around i ended up developing for it, untill recently where i've expanded my horizons into other games as well.

how am i so sure none of this ideas will work? simple, i made the anticheat :P

now, why am i posting? simple too, how are u trying to bypass something, if you have absolutelly no idea how it works in the first place? FIRST, you study the protection, then you try to work around it. it doesn't work the other way around

cheers, and im eager to see wheter i did a good job or not ^^

PS: even if a find to bypass is found, without knowing what youre doing, it will get patched back in a heartbeat
Well what can I say? Nice coded...

And Zombe: The ideas are good otherwise but the client probably needs the newest dekaron.exe to work. And that .exe does have the latest update of the Anti-Cheat.
Old 12/15/2008, 17:32   #19

well actually InstantDeath, you were the only one that took the right approach to it ^^
Old 12/15/2008, 19:02   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summi2008 View Post
Okay Patch it back to .14 than Patch it to .27 and Stop it ! Tahn you must Patch it from .32 than it wil be go.

Yes i am Gm on NWD but its just for fun =)
You mean it must be patched up to latest version and than u change history.cfg to .14? (Idea 5)

Or must u reinstall and patch from .14? (Idea 4)?

^^
Old 12/15/2008, 23:49   #21

There is one way...to use the dekaron.exe that is in sx.rar (chinese hack client...was posted eariler) and let it load csvs.
But, you must bypass invalid client error...^^
Old 12/16/2008, 06:37   #22

i think there is someone SPY here.....
Old 12/16/2008, 09:09   #23

Quote:
i think there is someone SPY here.....
thor is not spying...he is messing around our heads <.<

hello guys im back ^^

btw i have something but truely non agrro dont work hayz :-s you see guys i re install the client before patching the extreme client i edit my data.pak.....yeah it work but not the nonaggro..Thats not the probz guys.....and i try a second 1 i patch the client and i edit data.pak and every time i go in game it crash...its kinda wierd ha??...btw i am trying something new if it work i promiz i post it up....btw good luck to you instant ^^
Old 12/16/2008, 14:29   #24

SO, is anyone gonna stick this thread? I don't want it to die ^^
Old 12/16/2008, 15:20   #25

Guess they are a tad smarter then acclaim or gamehi..
Old 12/16/2008, 21:07   #26

Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
SO, is anyone gonna stick this thread? I don't want it to die ^^
It wont die if we all keep active on trying to bypass it and post results here .
Old 12/16/2008, 21:21   #27

Im not a pro in packet editing but why shouldnt you try to send faked packets to the server??
find out the packets the anticheat sends without hacks, then copy these packets and send it to the server with manipulated data.pak.

its just an idea but at 2moons and dekaron that works with teh crc packets
Old 12/16/2008, 23:55   #28

Quote:
Im not a pro in packet editing but why shouldnt you try to send faked packets to the server??
find out the packets the anticheat sends without hacks, then copy these packets and send it to the server with manipulated data.pak.
dude every time you launch the game the anti cheat will just upload.....what i mean is every time you launch your dekaron the old anti-cheat will be rewrite so its kinda hard...but i think we can give it a try
Old 12/17/2008, 00:34   #29

guys im trying to hack it in game ^^ let me see if it works tell you the result tommorow
Old 12/17/2008, 07:41   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitestpvper View Post
Guess they are a tad smarter then acclaim or gamehi..
No i doubt it, gamehi, and acclaim, they only want people to hack ont heyre game so they get more players ^^ cause they too **** to get players legit..