Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] WORKING Fixed Serverfiles+English gameclient!

Discussion on [RELEASE] WORKING Fixed Serverfiles+English gameclient! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 12/08/2008, 12:01   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by loonbg View Post
can eny say hoy to clean data base for account's charcaters ?
i haven't tried that yet, but i surely will find how-to do it.
btw. use google there will certainly be some informations about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by myst1337 View Post
Hello,
Why is that my SessionServer says error, i start it and in 5 secs it says error, and how can i add myself GM?
Also, 6 - (open it with an hex-editor, and replace the ip adresses (2) 192.168.5.7 with your server-ip)
Whats it? help me pls.

well. as i said
open the \Dekaron gameclient\p-server connector.exe with a hex-editor (WinHex fo example).
search for text "192.168.5.7", and replace it with the ip-adress where your server is running. (use 127.0.0.1) if you are running the server on the same computer where you are running the game)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/08/2008, 13:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
thanks for helping me
silk, can you give me your msn please?
PS.: How can i make myself GM?
Old 12/08/2008, 16:19   #18

i will make a all-in-one video tutorial later
it will explain everything ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2008, 16:25   #19

Do we still have to use VmWare for the server? bcause it annoys me xD
thx, great release!
Old 12/08/2008, 16:43   #20

not necessarily
youi can install sql 2000 and run the serverfiles on your local machine if you want
Old 12/08/2008, 16:50   #21

silk please, tell me your msn, i really want to speak with you. I won't ask so many things... i just want SOME help from you. So if you can please. I can help you in any hack tutorial/help, if you need (on any server). cya
Old 12/08/2008, 17:14   #22

Wow
thx for the files dude, got my server running in less than 25 mins ^.^
now I just have to download that client of yours
wohoo, thx
Old 12/08/2008, 18:06   #23

Hello Guys, I'm not a regular poster here, but I am a regular watcher .
I took all the information I could find about the private server from ePvpers (and Rágézóné).

Well, this is my little problem. I downloaded these english files and set them up.
(After spending hours wondering why it wouldn't connect to my SQL server, finally solved by fiddling with thousands of options till one worked.)

Then I tried using the dK-Extreme client with a modified launcher (I could get NO logintools/launchers to work after hours of playing.) I finally gave up and tweaked with the dK-Extreme launcher and got it to work, then I edited my data.pak and got all the IPs correct.

So finally, my server is up and running, my client is all ready to connect.
I login, it works. I select charactor and shard, click connect, and... 'The client version does not match'. So I preceed to 'WTF' somemore, failing at every hurdle. Then I decided to kill some of my bandwidth and download this client. So now I have this client you recommended, and the server files you recommend. Both setup properly.

1. I login. It works fine.
2. I select character and choose shard, good so far...
3. I click 'connect'.
4. And BAM:

'The client version does not match'

Since I am using your client and your server I am curious as to why I am getting this. Any thoughts everyone?

(Below is a screenie of my server up and running)

(P.S. I have been at this for over 12 hours, and have refused to ask for help on any forum, google has been the only tool I have used... Now it is time for me to throw in the towel and ask for help. I shall continue trying while waiting for an answer, but please help )
Old 12/08/2008, 18:28   #24

has ne 1 got there server to work yet ?? like can u play it yet??
Old 12/08/2008, 19:02   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reporter4000 View Post
Hello Guys, I'm not a regular poster here, but I am a regular watcher .
I took all the information I could find about the private server from ePvpers (and Rágézóné).

Well, this is my little problem. I downloaded these english files and set them up.
(After spending hours wondering why it wouldn't connect to my SQL server, finally solved by fiddling with thousands of options till one worked.)

Then I tried using the dK-Extreme client with a modified launcher (I could get NO logintools/launchers to work after hours of playing.) I finally gave up and tweaked with the dK-Extreme launcher and got it to work, then I edited my data.pak and got all the IPs correct.

So finally, my server is up and running, my client is all ready to connect.
I login, it works. I select charactor and shard, click connect, and... 'The client version does not match'. So I preceed to 'WTF' somemore, failing at every hurdle. Then I decided to kill some of my bandwidth and download this client. So now I have this client you recommended, and the server files you recommend. Both setup properly.

1. I login. It works fine.
2. I select character and choose shard, good so far...
3. I click 'connect'.
4. And BAM:

'The client version does not match'

Since I am using your client and your server I am curious as to why I am getting this. Any thoughts everyone?

(Below is a screenie of my server up and running)

(P.S. I have been at this for over 12 hours, and have refused to ask for help on any forum, google has been the only tool I have used... Now it is time for me to throw in the towel and ask for help. I shall continue trying while waiting for an answer, but please help )

i know what's missing
open your data.pak file with an hex-editor and replace the 192.168.5.007 ip-adress with your ip-adress in order to connect properly
just give it a try.. or wait till someone new opens a server ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by myst1337 View Post
silk please, tell me your msn, i really want to speak with you. I won't ask so many things... i just want SOME help from you. So if you can please. I can help you in any hack tutorial/help, if you need (on any server). cya
calm down dude.. i use msn maybe 1 hour every year. i wonb't be online..
as i said, at the moment i got 1000 of things to do in real-life, and i got almost no time to do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bidn1 View Post
has ne 1 got there server to work yet ?? like can u play it yet??
read the topic dude!!
i managed it (lol?? else i wouldn't release serverfiles+ PROPER client)
Old 12/08/2008, 19:07   #26

And dude, who can help me about HOW to make myself GM on the server?
Old 12/08/2008, 19:08   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
i know what's missing
open your data.pak file with an hex-editor and replace the 192.168.5.007 ip-adress with your ip-adress in order to connect properly
just give it a try.. or wait till someone new opens a server ^^
Hi, I did edit the IP address correctly, thats why I can see my char on the char select screen. There are plenty of pservers around at the moment, and I play on a few, this is not for me to play on. This is a little project to start playing with stuff. Help would be appricated.
Old 12/08/2008, 19:17   #28

read the topic dude!!
i managed it (lol?? else i wouldn't release serverfiles+ PROPER client)[/QUOTE]

:P i no u did i meant ne 1 else
Old 12/08/2008, 19:27   #29

aw lol.
guys.. c'mon.. give me some time to make a tutorial.. or else use your brain
just try messing arround with the stuff..
well.. making you an gm account is pretty easy.
open your enterprise manager, open the account database, look up some tables in the dbo.Tbl_user, pick one account you want to have gm rights, then open the database "characters, make a query on the dbo.user_character, mark "user_no", insert the username on the criteria, and you'll see the characters that belong to that account.
now, the only thing you've goota do, is to put a "[GM]" in front of the char name. and baaam.. you got an gm-char.

now for the noobies: before asking 1000 times how-to, just try it for yourself! i've spent hours putting everything right :/ why can't you? you surely have more time than me at the moment.

that chinese video on my post shows more or less everything you need to set it up..
it's all about messing with the enterprise manager, and finding the right username and put a gm in front of it.
again: the only thing you've got to do is changing a name in a table from those dbs.. is that soooo difficult? :P

as for you reporter.. are you sure that you'Re using my client?
don't launch the launcher or minilauncher. launch that p-server bla thing!!!
that thing will download the list.txt from your http port 80, and will "patch" the gameclient.
Old 12/08/2008, 19:29   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reporter4000 View Post
Hi, I did edit the IP address correctly, thats why I can see my char on the char select screen. There are plenty of pservers around at the moment, and I play on a few, this is not for me to play on. This is a little project to start playing with stuff. Help would be appricated.
just double check, and I did change every IP correctly, im sure that its something to do with version.ini