Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New English sever Non aggro hack

Discussion on New English sever Non aggro hack within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New English sever Non aggro hack

got a problem, i have the offsets for the non aggro and the script for it but it just wont work iv try every non aggro script out there and nothing seems to work. Is there 2 sets of offsets that need to be changed?
any1 got any ideas what im doin wrong
ty in advance

im useing vista btw
Old 11/29/2008, 07:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
lol

dont použití hacks ty kurevníku prostě hrát důvěryhodně to není žádný sh1ty čínský server, když chytí IP bann tak se do toho pusťte a dostanete malý vlastnictví nub
Old 11/29/2008, 08:08   #3

nvm i got it to work
Old 11/29/2008, 08:17   #4

hehehe lol ^^
Old 11/29/2008, 08:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1l3y View Post
lol

dont použití hacks ty kurevníku prostě hrát důvěryhodně to není žádný sh1ty čínský server, když chytí IP bann tak se do toho pusťte a dostanete malý vlastnictví nub
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1l3y View Post

hehehe lol ^^
hehehe lol my *** WTF does that **** mean? The thread is in english so why not answer in english instead of posting this bullshit. No offense if this is some kind of language that you speak, but come on...
Old 11/29/2008, 11:58   #6

i need this hack too *_*
Old 11/29/2008, 12:02   #7

Noobs don't hack -.-
Old 11/29/2008, 12:05   #8

man i dident say anything bad i just say well done on getting hack to work and goodluck to him whats problem man and then say only nubs get ip banned that hack like stupid hacker just saying xD

Old 11/29/2008, 12:23   #9

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
closed
Closed Thread