Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help plz haveing trouble

Discussion on help plz haveing trouble within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help plz haveing trouble

on the 2000x server i've tried everything to vac the 130 map and nothing works as soon as i log in i dc if i'm close to the mobs but i can vac pretty much everywhere else does anyone have a working 130map vac plz send

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TROUBLE!!
01/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
im having trouble with df start times, i made times all right and used search but it still didnt help...the problem is when i start the df in the db at 15:00 and then wait until 14:59 to 15:00 the event dosen't start and when i talk to the NPC it says something like "It is not time for the application period", any1 know why its doing that? EDIT; df works ok when i use the gm command for it but not for the times...
haveing problems again
11/11/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
now we donloaded the unpacker there was a bunch of files it wanted me 2 unpack and I looked and i didn't no if i was soppsto unpack the whole game so i unpacked teacture pack at the bottem of the unpacking page, then i copy and pasted all the files n folders into where my orginal packs were and i got a new shadow folder and put it in there, it wasn't working so i took the old shadow guts and copy n pasted them into the new shadow folded and tried to launch it with the new launcher n it isn't...
Haveing trouble with AccountServer/NPC
05/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I cant seem to get the Account server to run without it freezeing up on me and the NPC.exe closes down right after i open it. Can someone let me know what im doing wrong?
Haveing Problems with the Cabal Europe Patch.
07/13/2008 - Cabal Online - 15 Replies
Hey, so i downloaded the Cabal Europe client, and theres some patch... Like it says the patch will take 40 hours!!!! So i was wondering does anyone knows how to speed it up or something idk... please post your comment. Thanks for who helps.