Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone Interested?

Discussion on Anyone Interested? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 05/03/2012, 20:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
im going to PM you, this isnt a convo i should had started on here, too many eyes.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Are you interested?
04/13/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 7 Replies
Hi epvperz ^^ Today I was wondering who wants to start a pserver , hamachi , with me ^^ for fun Ive already got some weird problems and if you want to help me , you can be easly GM . Hamachi server won t be on private sro advertising cus everyone will ignore it and say ''noop hamachy my ys lazy to opan a progrem ten enjoi '' Server will be very active and you will start with 999999 silk , 1000x all rates (not lying) . Just who wants to come is welcome. Etc so this is the deal. Just for fun...
Anyone interested?
03/18/2012 - Aion - 8 Replies
I've been using RUBot to level which is cool but I am away from my computer a lot so I made a little app (200kb) to run alongside the bot and send info to a web page so I can view it on my phone / laptop. Anyone interested in something like this or should I just go away? http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4419/expq.png http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/ 003/619/Untitled-1.jpg
if an1 interested.
11/26/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/9dragons-trading/8 28419-cs10-hd-nuker.html if an1 interested in playng 9dragons and want a nice hd nuker cs10(130 lvl)and nice items i am willing to trade for dekaron account items dil or i can accept $ pm me ;)
anyone interested in vpn?
10/31/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Static ip from romania only you on it none else use the ip. 4 usd a month unlimited bandwidth anyone? I have a dedicated server sitting there with 256 ips that I am not using atm =) what this will do is change every port on your pc to go threw my server first so your ip will become from romania this is good if you farm alot and need new ip =) if interested [email protected] is my msn
im interested in becoming a mod (CO2)
06/25/2007 - Joining e*pvp - 20 Replies
i have had 2 topics pinned ( they werent removed because they sucked it because DM nedded more space ) anyways id like to know if you can make me a mod for the CO2 guides/templates section i know a lot about this section im also going to get more karma and posts very soon tell me what you think :) anyway im wating for a response k my email is [email protected] age 13 i would like to become a moderator because i like helping out this community i think its a great source for hacks...