Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Help

Discussion on Server Help within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Help

Hi everyone i need somehelp with my server. i have the lvl 70+ skills for each character in the shop, when u buy the skill it says error, u can drop it as a DEV<> but, the 80+ 1ns wont work nothing happens when you right click it. also the maps when i go to ruins or deathland or anything like that, it teleports me to denebe, or loa, or parca temple, not to the actual place. what do i do?
Old 04/28/2012, 11:47   #2

learn how to edit your own files instead of swapping files out from various other clients?
Old 04/28/2012, 18:49   #3

nice

that was a really nice comment, rather Stupid. if you do not want to help, Nor willing to help you shouldn't be commenting in the first place Idiot. not everyone is a *** like you.
Old 04/28/2012, 22:53   #4

im not a ***, i was actually being very serious, so it is you who is the stupid one jackass

its simple

you are swapping files out from various clients, its obvious, cus thats what happens when you do that, so, instead of being a stupid *******, try just being an ******* and edit your files instead of swapping them out with various clients, cus as long as you continue to swap them out you will fail just as above, no one answered your post cus they all know the same ****, ur lucky anyone answered your post.

being a *** has nothing to do with it, an IQ over 60 and a gram of common sense goes a long way, so either stop swapping ur files, or stop QQing about it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/28/2012, 23:23   #5

For the teleport problems think of whats causing it, and ofc obviously the teleports are hooked wrong or messed up. In order to fix that you must edit teleport.csv and more , you can find out how by reading the sticky threads. That's all i can tell you, i dont spoon feed , sorry.
Old 04/29/2012, 00:46   #6

Decima ****** ******* u post always the same comment "an IQ over 60 and a gram ...."
we know that your IQ is lower than 1 Don't know exactly but its like -99999
Born Guilty is here to get help , if u cannot help him (You cant cuz u are a ***) Let the others help him and gtfo from the threat nerd mother fker.
Old 04/29/2012, 02:53   #7

it never hurts anyone to use the search function. 9 times out of 10 youll find your answer.

Also if your just gonna copy share folders from other clients your gonna have issues. Just Sayin
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2012, 04:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmak96 View Post
Decima ****** ******* u post always the same comment "an IQ over 60 and a gram ...."
we know that your IQ is lower than 1 Don't know exactly but its like -99999
Born Guilty is here to get help , if u cannot help him (You cant cuz u are a ***) Let the others help him and gtfo from the threat nerd mother fker.
*****, someone is on their period arent they so cute!!!

seems everyone but u agrees with the point of my post, which BTW, why aint you helping him oh super dev??? oh, thats right, you cant cus you dont know anything about the files, just got a big fking mouth, look at my thank count and then look at urs, then sit down and stfu (while ur waiting to have a clue, learn better english, ppl like you always make themselves look like dipshits when u try and flame ffs, not even a challenge pfft)

looks like some one didnt met the qualifications i listed above poor thing
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2012, 10:36   #9

can someone upload there teleport.csv for me please.
Old 04/29/2012, 10:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Guilty View Post
can someone upload there teleport.csv for me please.
that wont work, you cant just throw in stuff from different builds and expect it to work.
their teleport locations may very well be diff to ones you want.
you have to fix it yourself, follow the tutorial on how to from here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2012, 13:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
*****, someone is on their period arent they so cute!!!

seems everyone but u agrees with the point of my post, which BTW, why aint you helping him oh super dev??? oh, thats right, you cant cus you dont know anything about the files, just got a big fking mouth, look at my thank count and then look at urs, then sit down and stfu (while ur waiting to have a clue, learn better english, ppl like you always make themselves look like dipshits when u try and flame ffs, not even a challenge pfft)

looks like some one didnt met the qualifications i listed above poor thing
ohh little girl is crying, go drink some milk
Old 04/29/2012, 17:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmak96 View Post
ohh little girl is crying, go drink some milk
Dude just stfu, your not gonna win against Decima especially when he knows more words than you do. You probably don't even know what a ***** looks like.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2012, 17:59   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
Dude just stfu, your not gonna win against Decima especially when he knows more words than you do. You probably don't even know what a ***** looks like.
Im talking with Decima, you gtfo stupid idiot
Old 04/29/2012, 19:36   #14

Your the one that needs to "gtfo" since this isn't your thread, theres no need for you to be defending him since he isn't your ****** daddy. One thing common between you two, lazy *** people who doesn't like to do sht since everything gets handed to them in life. We arent your Dada or Mama so we won't change your Diaper.
Old 04/29/2012, 20:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
Your the one that needs to "gtfo" since this isn't your thread, theres no need for you to be defending him since he isn't your ****** daddy. One thing common between you two, lazy *** people who doesn't like to do sht since everything gets handed to them in life. We arent your Dada or Mama so we won't change your Diaper.
You got a problem with me?
why when i post a comment and talking with others u always reply me?
Suck Your father's ****.