Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Help

Discussion on Server Help within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 04/29/2012, 21:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
Mod needs to close...Everyone is flaming including the ones who should know better. (Cant say much though...I used to flame every leecher heh)
Old 04/29/2012, 22:17   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmak96 View Post
You got a problem with me?
why when i post a comment and talking with others u always reply me?
Suck Your father's ****.
please, we are a mature community, at least dont use the old "suck this, suck that" insults, use something more sophisticated, make us laugh, coz atm you're just making me cry that your parents bought you a PC and gave you access to the internet. if you cant use search button then give it up and either wait for someone to give a full 1-click server (which already happened, silkbotter released it, but apparently even that is too hard for you to use) or just pull the internet cable off and make sure nobody sticks it back there. it'll help the world a lot, trust me.
Old 04/29/2012, 23:02   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
please, we are a mature community, at least dont use the old "suck this, suck that" insults, use something more sophisticated, make us laugh, coz atm you're just making me cry that your parents bought you a PC and gave you access to the internet. if you cant use search button then give it up and either wait for someone to give a full 1-click server (which already happened, silkbotter released it, but apparently even that is too hard for you to use) or just pull the internet cable off and make sure nobody sticks it back there. it'll help the world a lot, trust me.
??? what are u talking about?
Old 04/29/2012, 23:38   #19

ever heard of stickies? rofl, guess not.
Old 04/30/2012, 00:25   #20

He doesn't even know the definition of the word "forums". Heres what he knows: Ill make a server make myself gm, abuse power and fk around on the server, because being a staff is so cool!. When i run into problems ill just spam posts!.
Old 05/01/2012, 14:02   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
He doesn't even know the definition of the word "forums". Heres what he knows: Ill make a server make myself gm, abuse power and fk around on the server, because being a staff is so cool!. When i run into problems ill just spam posts!.
I spammed posts stupid nerd??
Old 05/01/2012, 14:37   #22

this thread needs to close so flame can stop lol.

but alexmak96..... calling people nerds on the internet is almost the dumbest thing you can do, no offense...

#Request Close
Old 05/01/2012, 17:01   #23

My apologies to the people that are actually trying to learn.
@alex yes it is called spamming when you keep making threads and asking questions that are already answered.
Old 05/04/2012, 17:59   #24

im not a ***, i was actually being very serious, so it is you who is the stupid one jackass

its simple

you are swapping files out from various clients, its obvious, cus thats what happens when you do that, so, instead of being a stupid *******, try just being an ******* and edit your files instead of swapping them out with various clients, cus as long as you continue to swap them out you will fail just as above, no one answered your post cus they all know the same ****, ur lucky anyone answered your post.

being a *** has nothing to do with it, an IQ over 60 and a gram of common sense goes a long way, so either stop swapping ur files, or stop QQing about it.