Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help]in 100x server

Discussion on [help]in 100x server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help]in 100x server

my freind work like the guide and when they try to start the game the LT see the ???????????? black screen and close and dont do nothing....
plz help..
Old 11/03/2008, 19:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
+16 reported at 3.11.08 GMT +1 19:06 cause useless thread

Please use this thread - for you questions
Old 11/04/2008, 17:18   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
100x Killen [100x GeKillt]
08/28/2009 - WarRock - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute, Also da in der Deutschen Version ein Update mit Event ist Würde ich Forschlagen Hier zu Posten wer die XM8 haben will und das man sich Freistell 100kills machen zu lassen. Das Heist Beispiel. Ich Suche Jemand denn ich 100x Hammern darf dafür das er mich 100x hammern kann. Lg
I need help on 100x server
11/20/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Im trying to log in ever since yesterday but I can't seem to. I even tried to enter a stoopid username and password but it has the same message when I try to log in with my correct username and password which means I really can't connect to the server. Can anyone help me?
100x Server ?
09/21/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I downloaded the right client, the right login tool changed all the random letters to logintool so that it run, everthing work fine, registered it show the BIG chinese letters saying success etc etc, but when i get to the login screen and enter my info i just get 2 splashes then it just stalls nothing happens. Wondering if any 1 have the same problem and has been able to fix it? or knows how to fix it etc etc. Any help will be gratefull tnx.