Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

www.000dk.cn Pserver

Discussion on www.000dk.cn Pserver within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 11/18/2008, 15:58   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5hischamaster View Post
why i cant creat me an acc it say every time

恭喜,注册成功,欢迎来到有王者挑战的世界

举报外挂人人有责(举报有奖),一经发现永久封号封IP。
This mean

Congratulations, the success of the registration, a Welcome to the challenge of the King of the World

Is everyone's responsibility to report plug-in (a prize-winning report), found a permanent closure IP titles

----------------------------------------------------------------
you know i think this pserver not x100 sometimex1000. it's x50 and x100 in weekend from this new info. on they website

◆ [solemnly declare: We are not empire is not the limit, we just had to buy their version of the technical and operational means and methods vary]

◆ area is a challenge to the King has been open for registration, to welcome you all to come to the game in preparation for the Second District. . . . . .

◆ game: the experience of 50 times, twice over the weekend, burst rate of 20 times, I hope you like

◆ plug-in: if found to be linked to use of other non-operating urge you to report it is established that a permanent title.

◆ found irregularities upload shots, shots must be clear, please leave your name and informants Association [together to create a good environment for games]

◆ the purchase of equipment: clothing of the preparation and coins are not bargaining Shopping Mall, free to open Zunkou.

◆ increases the sale of equipment 7 (6 feet-on-hand clothes +7 sets of legs arms +7) Total 600 yuan

◆ to sell the stones: 5 Xiaoqiang 8 Mao Mao strong in high-strength 1 yuan 30 yuan currency Mall 300,000
---------------------------------------------------------------

and now they new client and new patch+logintool but i can not login to server now,anybody can login?
Old 11/18/2008, 16:49   #497

hmm guess im stuck with 30x server
Old 11/18/2008, 19:13   #498

Or 100x server? :P