Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

max hp and mp?

Discussion on max hp and mp? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question max hp and mp?

which would be by default the maximum HP and MP? because I am giving some tests on my server and resets when testing each arrived at 60k HP and MP when using a skill he is losing HP and MP! Anyone know to change this limit HP and MP? is in some csv file?
Old 03/26/2012, 13:23   #2

its in dekaron.exe
Old 03/26/2012, 13:43   #3

is good and my dekaron.exe you know any tutorial that I can pass that explain how changes? I've been looking for more I did not think;/
Old 03/26/2012, 14:13   #4

there is no any tutorial for that, you will have to learn asembly and c++ maybe than you will fix it noone here fixed it yet
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2012, 15:45   #5

this dumbass cant even figure out how to use search or read any sticky posts or anything, i doubt he will be fixing anything anytime soon
Old 03/26/2012, 19:52   #6

dumbass? So I asked if he had any tutorial to learn where and to change! Or I guess? I searched here used the search bar but Lord King of Dekaron ¬ ¬'you must have been born knowing everything and boy does not?
Old 03/26/2012, 20:41   #7

DECIMA U ARE THE DUMBASS U JUST POST A **** IN ELITE ALSO GO AWAY -.-
u are DONT a help U ARE JUST A FOOL
Old 03/26/2012, 20:50   #8

for that fight? leads to nothing;/ if anyone knows the answer responds the boy!*---*
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2012, 20:53   #9

THANK YOU
Old 03/26/2012, 21:20   #10

Noone knows the answer cause noone has done it yet, idk why you dont understand.

Even if anyone would have fixed it noone would share the fix for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2012, 23:14   #11

[DEV] Harmony
Thank you for your answer was that he wanted to know, because if I had someone to pass or give me an idea of ​​where I would be grateful now edit these reaches KINGS OF THE PLANET, THE UNIVERSE OF GALAXIA these pundits that boys should be at least 10 years before explaining or helping already been calling names and swearing senseless useless ¬ ¬ '
Old 03/27/2012, 03:52   #12

This is a forum, not a magic wand.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2012, 15:04   #13

my point, was that a simple search of these forums would had resulted in you finding the answer without posting about an issue we have all known about for years, anyone who has PLAYED a pserver could tell you this, you guys post questions that have been answered a hundred times, and yet you guys dont even bother reading any of the stickies nor do you bother to even attempt to search, you want every little problem solved for you yet arent even willing to put for the the small amount of effort to do something as simple as search or read an fing sticky

you can call me all the names you want, it wont change the fact that you guys are lazy, and asking the DUMBEST questions i have seen ppl post in the last 3 years, so sure go ahead call me a dumbass all you want, you guys are the ones posting the stupid *** questions, so guess who looks like the dumbass? and btw i knew that the hp hasnt been fixed, and if im a dumbass and i knew that, wtf does that make you for not knowing hmmm?

fact of the matter is DUMBASSES is that 98% of the DUMBASS questions you post could had been solved by you just by doing something as simple reading a fing post, but instead u insist on posting question after DUMBASS question and get ****** off when the fing answer isnt handed to you like a 3 year old you get ur panties in a wad, and no one wants to waste their time on you, cus you wont make an effort to help urself so why the hell should anyone else make the effort for you?

so sticks and stones gentlemen, i dont need to post stupid questions cus i can search and read a fing sticky, wtf is ur excuse?
Old 03/27/2012, 21:11   #14

Decim u are DONT A HELP ALSO JUST STOP POST SHITT!!!!!!!
IF U DONT KNOW THE ANSWER OR U DONT WANT TO HELP JUST DONT READ THIS

Old 03/27/2012, 22:49   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombikk View Post
Decim u are DONT A HELP ALSO JUST STOP POST SHITT!!!!!!!
IF U DONT KNOW THE ANSWER OR U DONT WANT TO HELP JUST DONT READ THIS

Stop posting that **** its not even funny.