Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quest not working in 150X PServer

Discussion on Quest not working in 150X PServer within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Quest not working in 150X PServer

I've in the Crespo quest adopted lvl 65
50 kollagiers killed but I can not finish the quest
2 quest've finished but nothing happens
need help!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FlyFF Server - FlyForRaverz [Hamachi 24/7] 150x/100x/150x
01/27/2010 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 4 Replies
/Edit :Der Server Heisst jetzt Rise of Mistery http://i47.tinypic.com/fnzajc.jpg Hi ich will euch mal meienen Server vorstellen, er heißt Rise of Mistery und wir haben auch eine nette Homepage und ein Forum mit einer sehr netten Community...Der Inhaber des Server bin ich... Schaut doch einfach mal rein ! Auf Gehtz :cool:
quest problem in 150x
10/20/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
hey guys im lvl 92 in the 150x server and i need to get into the gate in the middle of python and i dont know how some one told me that i have to do a quest well i serched abit and found lvl 85 quest and i guess this is this one and in the quest they say to talk with the gate guard of python in draco and i got no quest from him only the passage please help me cause im starting to get low exp in python and i have to find another training place btw sorry for the poor english