Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unpack data.pak failed ?

Discussion on unpack data.pak failed ? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
unpack data.pak failed ?

i have founded a pserver , it is good , i want to unpack data.pak by unpacker , but failed , nothing show , how can i unpack it ? why can't i unpack that data.pak ? help will be appreciate .
Old 01/22/2012, 01:43   #2

Received Thanks: 1,246
There is so many ways to protect data.pak from a unpacker its not worth the time to list. To put it short and sweat, the servers data.pak your trying to unpack is protected. This could range from custom entry points to custom encryption. So if its not working, then you will have to unpack it manually.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 02:27   #3

i saw it has +10 failed back to +9 , this is what i want to know from data.pak .