Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100x dekaron server

Discussion on 100x dekaron server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
100x dekaron server

this is dekaron 100x server...but i don't understand a thing ...so if anyone could help i would be happy
Old 09/13/2008, 16:20   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
nope thats the "x360" server, but it will start over agin at sept. 15. with x30. All things about it are explained in other threads.

closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Another Dekaron Private server 20x exp , 100x drop
12/29/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1128 Replies
here is the main site : µL**·t¶Â - ¥»¯¸*º*¶ translate with Google Translate you need original dekaron game installed , and then get the patch HERE and copy-paste the patch over the dekaron game , then start the game with *.bat thingy. NO LAG , less than 500 ms for me , in europe working dungeons , deadfront , all skills work. Enjoy.
dekaron 100x server login prob
11/19/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
hey can someone help me i have a problem login in i put in ID and PASS and the screen gets darker then collor comes back and im not logged in :confused: i dont understand..... help plz THNX
Another Dekaron Private server 20x exp , 100x drop/This one is working but....
08/26/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I finaly got this server working but i get a close down when ill try to creat a character tho so if any one of you out there made a char on some other way plz let me know ..And ppl you need to start the game with the BAT file everytime..DL the client and DL the patsch install the game.And yes i DL the deadfront client i tryd the EU but i did not get that one to work...after installing the client just extract the patsch over the game you installed and you are done then run the BAT file for...