Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have an Erros

Discussion on I have an Erros within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have an Erros

Can you help me !
How to fix it ?

this my erros

Old 01/19/2012, 07:44   #2

before you got error like this,when you doing in game?
Old 01/19/2012, 09:30   #3

IS this Erros in DKSHOP ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fix any Erros you got while using hacks
12/02/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Before you start asks for help you should do the following Make sure prefetch is cleaned Click start , then click on system (main drive such as C for a example) then open windows folder. There you will see a folder called prefetch, please open and delete all the contents in this folder. Note :: Some may be in use and not delete please skip those files Make sure to clean your temp files
[HELP]erros of the command of view_equip
09/28/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hello everyone.i got a problem about that: the command of view_equip.when i use view_equip(vid),the equipment window of the target player show.and the cilent shut up automaitc... and the files of syserr.txt said this: 0928 22:07:29037 :: Unknown packet header: 200, last: 62 99 who can help me.thank you. tip:sorry of my english
201 erros in C# lol xD
07/26/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
So ive started the npc for my 3rd rebirth quest, i have this so far (i think its right) #region Jon the third rebirth NPC case 5467: { if (Control ==0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hello young one, would you like to attempt the third rebirth quest? You need to be atleast level 140.")); ...
[help] all my erros
10/28/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
if someone can help me :handsdown:
Wierd Erros Help PLZ!!!
02/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hey guyz i've just downloaded silkroad Private server and some wierd erro showed up like right afther i pressed start could any one help me...? tnx :(