Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HD Video of new costumes

Discussion on HD Video of new costumes within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HD Video of new costumes

In the video they are in this order:

1. Azure Knight
2. Segita Hunter
3. Incar Magician
4. Vicious Summoner
5. Segnale
6. Aloken
7. Concerra Summoner
8. Seguriper

You can get the files from KR and put them in your server .

PS: Merrry Christmas (if you celebrate it).
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2011, 00:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Pretty good, I think Seguriper is turning into vampire and concerra is turning into van helsing( female version) lol.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Wiz lvl 123 with costumes
07/01/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
hello.IM selling one wizard lvl 123 with 2 costumes. 1 wiz capela dress and the another is for orbes PM me for some offers
Neue Costumes ... ?
05/26/2011 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Also ich würde gern wissen ob alaplaya schon irgendwas angekündgt haben mit neuen Costumes, ich finde es zeimlich blöd dass man die Perm Sets nur bekommen kann mit den neuen Costumes (momentan Rebellious) denn ich hätte so gern dieses Underway Set (oder wie das nochma heisst ^^) ... aber das gibs nunmal ned mehr perm, sowie ich das verstanden habe ... jetzt weiss ich nicht ob ich mir das Rebellious Set holen soll, weil ich finde es ok aber nicht so krass wie das Underway Set (oder wie das halt...
WTB any lvl hunter with costumes.
04/28/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hellion.. nothing else to add =p [email protected]
WTT LV 85 AK 2~COSTUMES~
12/04/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
trading my lv 85 ak account for dill on abbadon server, lvl 85 ak 2 costumes bought that are permanent decsent gear~needs some work but i am trding for the time it tokk to lvl to 85 and the 2 costumes 50 mil dil, i am looking for on abbadon server to trade with my main, lvl 120 bagi so let me know asap message me i will get back to you with in 10 minutes we can talk then trade up:D