Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Abusing xD

Discussion on Abusing xD within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Abusing xD

Can unpacked Pserver's data be abused in any way? :O For example- Changing the blacksmith talisman's success rate, or changing the drop rate?
Old 12/23/2011, 14:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavelspr View Post
Can unpacked Pserver's data be abused in any way? :O For example- Changing the blacksmith talisman's success rate, or changing the drop rate?
No.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Abusing the bot
07/07/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
from what i can see people are greedy and botting 24/7 i only use kbot full licence to do gates and i will only collect boxes if i really need too, to get a few spins to get a gate open or if i'm a bit short of uridium to get something i need , do not just rely on bots, acctually play the game do some work your selfs , do not rely on a bot to do everything for you that was not there sole purpose they was made to give us an helping hand not to play the game for us , people are just abusing the...
asKING FOR A GOOD BOT[not abusing it]
01/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
can someone share a bot that have auto hunting mobs and auto skill and buff that working in ecsro NOMI server?... pls can some send me or share or tell me where can i download it
Abusing the Mail C.O.Ds
06/28/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
This isn't really an exploit of any sorts, more of just abusing the stupidity of the Alliance. This probably wouldn't work too well after this Christmas patch, but I'm sure you could figure out another circumstance when to apply it :: With all the Christmas quests dealing with Smokeywood Pastures, and lots of the the quest rewards being delivered through the mail (Snowman Outfit), I created a few characters named Smokeywood, Pastures, etc. I then proceded to just /who Ironforge, /who...