Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tz2Moons SEC need Help

Discussion on Tz2Moons SEC need Help within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tz2Moons SEC need Help

hello, i tried to find answers in the forum but not found and no one helps..

i install dekaron eu, full update and patch with tz2moons-dekaron-36.0.10..
extract the Sec in Bin folder.. i pess Down, but i get a Chinese Error, and not working... ok i downgrade manually to 29.1.3... and finally open Sec, install the hack.. press play, and when down.. i try to enter with minilauncher.. but doesnt work (when i press nothing happen), and i put him in the Bin folder together with Sec.. and i get the same Chinese error too pressing minilauncher...
my minilauncher only works when its updated to the latest version (36.0.10)

whats wrong?
im trying to do this hack for 3 days...
and nothing ..

srry english..

thanks!
Old 08/23/2008, 19:32   #2

LOL u talking about dekaron eu? because the full version there is 29.4.9 (i think) and u cant use secportal to other game than dekaron eu.
Old 08/23/2008, 19:41   #3

yes.. dekaron EU, the latest version is 36.0.10.. at least when I install the Tz is 36.0.10
Old 08/23/2008, 20:52   #4

Ok sorry :P then id ont knwo :P
Old 08/23/2008, 21:34   #5

=P
ok, but i found my error..

now i get a new one xD
i can downgrade with sec.. but when i pess 'play', he down.. and when i pess minilauncher he start the updates...
how can i enter ingame? x;