Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need 1 or 2 DEV's

Discussion on Need 1 or 2 DEV's within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need 1 or 2 DEV's

I buyed today a dedicated with windows 2003..blabla ill tell more on private... So the dedi will be up tomorrow and i need 1 or 2 dev's.
Old 12/16/2011, 12:03   #2

You already have a thread. Please don't double post.
Old 12/16/2011, 14:13   #3

/request close, cus poster cant seem to follow simple instruction.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for DEV's
02/05/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
Like topic said we @ Redemption Dekaron are looking for 1 or 2 extra DEV's... Why? because even though we can do the files our selves.... we don't have much time due to school and other activities. Already have up to action fully working Just need another DEV or 2 to help develop more content for us while we're not around.
NCarbon Dev's and you.
08/02/2011 - Rappelz - 23 Replies
Over the past week it would seem that a lot of EPVP users deliberately or inadvertently missed the entire point of my beef with NCarbon. Either seeing it as an attempt to discredit the NCarbon Dev's or make a mockery of their accomplishments. Sure I could see how some with bad reading comprehension could view it this way. But in the end, this is not true at all. What was Redemption's issue with The NCarbon Dev Team? Oh that ones simple, I decided that I as a person had to step up in...
DEV's needed
09/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Ok well I am almost ready to release my client, but sadly im not getting enough time I need on my computer to finish everything. Anyway I need about 1 or 2 maybe 3 devs depends.... to help me get this client secured and add a few more shit to it. Please refrain from flaming my thread... I don't flame you don't flame me.. Anyway, you can apply here or PM me.
Need Dev's
05/25/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
hi, i creat my own dk pserver and i need help to put a7 things i can put 3 guy dev if they help to put a7 in my server pm mee if you have skype add: shotzinho22
Looking for dev's
09/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys little of you know me, so like name of post says i am loking devs and i dont need NOOBS!I know a lot of game coding and i am not looking for them and thats not my goal.So what i am looking for is ppl who are good with: -olly *assembly -c/c++ -sql I stoped my "visual dev ingame" my plan is making all new server with most stuff working get it almost to action 6.Till now i have finished quests almost of them working, doom df, mavric system.I will work further more and this is gona...