Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help to bring server online

Discussion on need help to bring server online within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help to bring server online

if tryed the non hamachi thing but dont work

who wanna help me to bring my server online so ppl can join

hamachi probs

add me skype: umarexcps
Old 12/15/2011, 23:30   #2

not to bring u down, but if u cant figure out how to do it without hamachi ur server will be a huge fail and waste of time, ur time will be better spent learning how to do it without hamachi . . .
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2011, 06:13   #3

I agree with Decima,
But at least know this: If your using a 1 click VMware server and want it to host your
game STOP NOW!!!!!! dump it and run if you don't want in the very least to install
Server 2003 on your PC and start from there.
Old 12/16/2011, 09:32   #4

i dont wanna bring it online for hosting just for my friends but thx
Old 12/16/2011, 16:11   #5

you will crash your pc if you dont have dedicated server to run the game.
dedicated means a computer with server OS (windows 2003, linux,etc.)
Old 12/16/2011, 19:01   #6

no, depending on the spec of his computer he may be able to host a server for him and his friends to play on which is his intention.
Old 12/16/2011, 21:16   #7

im serius my pc dont crash just wanna know how i can make that my friends can join also i still usw vmware
Old 12/17/2011, 03:36   #8

he will have lag..and 2-3 ppl server not worth it..to borring
the ideea to have your server its very good and a good opportunity to learn alot of new stuff.

i tried long time ago such a server and i bearly oppened Win2003 on wmware, and i have 2gb ram and a dual core :/.
Old 12/17/2011, 13:04   #9

is more then 2-3 ppl and whit 2gb ram dude ofc its laggy but my specs are LIL bit better like 4 times

but guys is no answer of my question to fix this **** hamachi thing

done close pls