Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Tz2moons Client With NonAgro+Vac

Discussion on [Release]Tz2moons Client With NonAgro+Vac within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/22/2008, 13:34   #211

elite*gold: 0
Plenty of english speaking players are on server 2. By the way you could always use server 2:Shard 2 if you want to avoid getting PK'd alot.

Draco seems to be the best place to get ganked by angry chinamen. I dont know what their obsession is with 1-2 shotting low level players at that particular spot but they sure do seem proud of themselves.

Like I said before though... it's a really fun server imo. You just have to learn where to and not to go at what times. If you need to travel and want to do so safely use shard 2 to get where you need to go then go back to character select and transfer back to shard 1 (still server 2) and farm like a madman.

Look for the guilds: }{ero and WarAndRetribution and there are a few more that are for english speaking players.

Hit me up in game if you see me on. I'll help ya out.
Beef
Tyrael
Gladiator
AIDS
Horazon
Bartuc

(Usually on Aids my staff summoner)
Old 08/22/2008, 13:53   #212

Thanks for the reply !
I do saw ur Beef sometime ... a bagi wearing Hercules set ?right xD

atm server2 : im a lv 107 summoner ...too low lvl and too weak cause i go hybrid use both staff and twinsword finish off all the mob in 1 combo skill ..js for quick grinding .. will reset and go twinsword later
Old 08/22/2008, 13:58   #213

Why i always get DC? is there a solution for dc'ing?!
please tell me i get dc every 2 minutes
Old 08/22/2008, 14:44   #214

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodinthewater View Post
Plenty of english speaking players are on server 2. By the way you could always use server 2:Shard 2 if you want to avoid getting PK'd alot.

Draco seems to be the best place to get ganked by angry chinamen. I dont know what their obsession is with 1-2 shotting low level players at that particular spot but they sure do seem proud of themselves.

Like I said before though... it's a really fun server imo. You just have to learn where to and not to go at what times. If you need to travel and want to do so safely use shard 2 to get where you need to go then go back to character select and transfer back to shard 1 (still server 2) and farm like a madman.

Look for the guilds: }{ero and WarAndRetribution and there are a few more that are for english speaking players.

Hit me up in game if you see me on. I'll help ya out.
Beef
Tyrael
Gladiator
AIDS
Horazon
Bartuc

(Usually on Aids my staff summoner)

Server 2 is a pvp server thats why u get always pked from the chinese.

Server 1 is PVE server.
Old 08/22/2008, 16:17   #215

I'm not complaining about getting PK'd lol. Just explaining that there are methods of traveling that will be safer as you level up. Such as hopping back and forth between shards.

I myself use shard 2 to get to a safe spot above or away from the chinese gank squads then switch to shard 1 and snipe them with my cosmos :P they get PIIIIIIISSSED!

Anyways, rustyrules where are you from and what internet connection? Also if you are using shard 2 of either server 1 or server 2 you will DC alot more often and WILL dc if you hit too many monsters at once.

And DevilLucifer, yes that was me. My bagi is in full Caelum now with wings etc. BTW, you can go health build with a max/30 hybrid weap and still OWN pve while being able to survive a few hits from gankers. That's what I did with my summoner. I went staff main and around 85 or so you have enough str for a lvl 30 twinsword (just for cosmos) you could do the same vice versa and use twinsword main with a lvl 30 staff in off for the amazing poison cosmos.

Right now my summoner is only 103 he's got his wings and is a health build staff summoner. He's got enough HP and shield to get away from any AK that isnt speed hacking. OH!!! And one last tip... use your Tentator pet to level. You won't get hit at all no matter how many mobs you bring. I pull 8 rooms in Oread's tomb and the mobs never touch me. Tentator confuses them with his constant AoE attacks and then my cosmos raining down.
Old 08/23/2008, 02:01   #216

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
the main thing of this thread is not avaiable anymore coz the threadstarter decided to delete his files.

so coz preventing of spam

+CLOSED
Closed Thread