Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem] sudden shut down

Discussion on [Problem] sudden shut down within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Problem] sudden shut down

My laptop suddenly shuts down sometimes as I'm playing dekaron.

I don't know why .

It's not battery issue cuz it's always plugged in.

Anyone else experiences something like that or knows a solution to that?

thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC SHUT DOWN PROBLEM!
07/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Well, I thought that's good idea to separate that shut down problem from other topics to here. So please post all the solutions of that problem here. I've tried 2 solutions, but after 1st time it starts crashing again. So anyone have working solution for that? Thanks, best regards! Kristjan
sudden death hack problem
05/21/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
whenever i log in. whenever i activate my sudden death hack. its not working anymore. and i have to scan again? thats very annoying :rtfm:
sudden hack problem???
05/16/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
cant change values on adress list when i put 0 it turns to 1122238464
Look And Shut Up
08/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
hy,i made this topic because i am sick and tired of anoying spamer's.80% of 2moons(dekaron) private server player have something to complaing.(why do i get DC?/why aren't the npc's working/i get DC when i logg into my Caracter/are there any hack working/ETC). So i decided to answer all of your questions with one symple answer. THERE IS NO 2MOONS PRIVATE SERVER WITH GOOD DECENT FUN RATES AND 100% WORKING. Each and every server not only the 2 moons servers have atleast 10 bugs. some servers...
HexEo Shut Down
06/24/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
I'm sorry everyone, That enjoyed playing HexEo. To the person or persons whom locked my mysql , all i have to say to you is, I guess you couldn't take the competition and face the fact that you lost members because they actually enjoyed my pserver more than yours. Again I am truly sorry to all who played HexEo but at this time there isn't anything that i can do about this situation.