Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to update client?

Discussion on how to update client? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to update client?

how to update my client?

beccause wen i go in game it says update your client!

please help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
update files are larger than full client. download full client instead? yes/no...
09/04/2012 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
... please reinstall cabal online i keep on receiving this system message everytime i try to launch cabal (PH). i just reinstalled cabal on my computer and i was trying to open the game. help please. additionally, i used my old installer dated sometime on 2010 since i couldn't download the full client from the egames site.
[Need Update]I need Update for arabic client and a Little question about the English
08/16/2011 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
Hey guys: I need update for arabic client that RakOoOn Release I dont know what is the current epic But I search for Update from Epic 6.1 to 6.2 or more but useless. -so i need any update for it ^_^ For The English client:-_- I have a little question @_@ -why when i enchant a weapon it's not light??? and when i enchant it with a jewel it also not light or give the form of the jewel on it??? while it light and give the effect in the arabic client ???
[1.7.3] PvP+ Client 1.1 [PvP Client Beta] *Update 1*
07/27/2011 - Minecraft Guides & Strategies - 0 Replies
Hallo epvp Wieder einmal release ich hier ein Hack.. Features ; ° Speed ° Sneak ° Reach Hack
Ur Client is not up to date.pls update ur client
07/08/2011 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
well a friend of mine is ussing hacks,that means that it works for him well i have exactly the same hacks(he shared) but i get that error,that my client is not valid what can be the problem? if anyone could help me would be nice thanks
I cant Update the client to 1.204!!!!
07/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
When i start to update i get Error code 5 or error code 4 all the time!!! what can i do to fix it?!