Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems logging in.

Discussion on Problems logging in. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems logging in.

Can somebody please help me , i cant login. I get to the login screen, i write my username, i write my password, but then when i press connect it gets to the Part where it's about to say "This game is intended for 17 years of age" or something like that and it just crashes.

Im talking about the 10x server.

Thanks in advance
Old 07/10/2008, 23:51   #2

Same **** is happening to me, too. What the hell is going on?

EDIT: Guess the servers are down. I tried logging in after removing drum's patch and the same thing happens when they're down: Logging into server - >Cannot connect to server. Apparently when the servers are down with drum's patch it crashes you...which is annoying ...

I guess I found another error with your patch, drum. Guess I should add that to my list?
Old 07/11/2008, 00:07   #3

Ohh, **** thanks im gonna try it w/o drums patch again < Edit > yep your right
Old 07/11/2008, 00:36   #4

it started with 3rd server going down (******* up my fritz lvling) then some lag and then BOOM gone

im guessing its all down, just hoping that 3rd is up when the rest is up
Old 07/11/2008, 05:31   #5

nothing is working for me lol. But should i take out the english patch?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems with logging in
02/02/2010 - Combat Arms - 7 Replies
hey everybody, i downloaded the game and installed once i start it and come to the logging in screen i type in my user and pass press log in it says: you have lost connection with the server. please try again in a moment. (errorcode = pi, 30022 would b nice if some1 could help me thx
Please help, Problems logging in private server
01/17/2010 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
i recently downloaded Lineage 2 and patched it with the ViNaWorld's private server patch, registered, did everything i could think of but when i try to log into the server, it comes up saying "You are currently logging in. Please wait a moment." and does not progress any further. could someone please help me with this problem? thank you for your time.
Problems with logging in
07/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hey there, its nearly 2 years ago that i've stopped playing SRO and i would like to start again. I've already downloaded the newest Update (1.199) installed etc. but i cant log in. Im entering my password, my user ID (No verification image?) and press connect and then nothing happens. I also tried it on Red Sea which was on "Easy" quite a few minutes ago because it was under Inspection. Normally when i entered my data the screen became black and then i saw my Characters but now nothing...
problems with logging into ascent new server
03/25/2008 - WoW Private Server - 3 Replies
so i got the server running there are no errors when it starts up and its sitting there. i have added 1 user 2 and 3 users all with different ID's names and passwords. GM account none gm and BC off and on. when i try to login i get user or password is wrong contact blizzard message. standard one that you get when you type it in wrong but i know that its right since i can look at the database. Any help on where to start looking for why my server isnt authenticating right would be greatly...
Problems logging in
01/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 30 Replies
any1 esle have problems getting in to Conquer? It's not letting me on. Ive got no hacks instaled. No Qproxy, mulitlogger, etc. I restarted my comp and conquer. I checked internet connection, I scaned my computer wiht nortan, Spysweeper and Mcaffe, nothing found. Help lol