Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

x10 Pserver Guild

Discussion on x10 Pserver Guild within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
x10 Pserver Guild

Hey Dudes.I am playing a while now and i was wonderin if e*PvP ppl that play in the server made a guild...Its a rarety to see someone with english letter name...All are chineese...Saw some polish ppl in a PL guild.

P.S. : Wtf everyone that i see is 100lvl++...Are they vacing?!Or Donating?! o0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pserver english guild
10/06/2009 - Dragonica Private Server - 1 Replies
made a guild on the new dragonica pserver and dont ask me how to play the server their are other threads to answer that question. so if you play the new pserver and wanna join my all english guild then just post ur IGN and ill add u but there is 1 rule : dont be a fag.... its that simple lol
Everyone know of a good EO pserver Guild
01/24/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
OK I've looked at a ton of EO pserver guilds and found a few good ones, but they call for Windows XP and I need one for Windows Vista. Anyone know of one.
Pserver English Guild
03/11/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Private Server English Guild To those people who wants to join an english active guild with active players, I would recommend you guys to join Predator. This the second guild my friends and I have made, due to some fag kicking everyone out of the old guild. We play on the 2nd Server. Obviously, if we found out about this private server, we all should be aware of the hacks and the usefull tools. So, please spend 30 minutes of your life to download WINHEX and Monster Editor and follow some...
how can i make guild on pserver
01/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi how can i make guild name not numbers??? please help me