Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF launcher for 1 click server

Discussion on LF launcher for 1 click server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF launcher for 1 click server

Hi.
Like the topic says, Im looking for a luncher to 1 click server.
Did try to get that luncher from Sticky Threads to work with 1 click, but video links etc, is broken, so I cant get them to work.

anyone else have a working luncher for 1 click server?
Old 09/11/2011, 01:52   #2

You tried the launchers in the links and none of them worked?
I would suggest the Non-Div updater stickied at the top of this section.
It works very well, and is extremely easy to use and set up.
Bad side is if your using hamachi/home hosting the update
speed will be completely dependent upon the vmware and or your internet speed.
Old 09/11/2011, 04:19   #3

like I said, that Non-Div updater from sticky threads, I cant get it to work, get errors, because I can open a port for vmware, and video links from that thread is broken, so cant get help from it :/

Atm I use hamachi, but this server will never get public I think, just dont have the money for server ect. I just make server for fun.

Would be glad if you can tell me how to get that launcher to work in vmware, a tutorial or someting, or if you can link me some other launcher.