Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Semiautomatic skill debugger

Discussion on [Release]Semiautomatic skill debugger within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 08/29/2011, 16:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
If you have time make the same script for itemarmor/wep and monster.csv =D.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/29/2011, 17:06   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Harmony View Post

Thats what i meant with "all KR Files"
Old 08/29/2011, 17:49   #18

nobodys stick this?
Old 08/29/2011, 20:42   #19

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by en[DEV]er View Post
nobodys stick this?
Should I? It's a bit to soon, let's wait for some more replies. This is not a necessity, it just makes things easier.
Old 08/29/2011, 20:54   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
Should I? It's a bit to soon, let's wait for some more replies. This is not a necessity, it just makes things easier.
this is a.. like says in my country: '' a hand in the wheel'' aueuhaeuhe...with this is more easy adapt any official server .. *-*
Old 08/29/2011, 21:34   #21

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
That's just 3 files, versus a few hundred skill files... Really, I think you can delete a few columns manually, especially if you're planning to run a server

Also, doing skills manually is a lot harder than those 3 files, since the csv files are divided into segments, and you need to remove a few rows from the first one, a few columns from the second one, and a few columns from the third one. Also, just deleting columns with excel won't work, since the columns needed to be deleted from segments 2 and 3 don't have the same indexes, so if you just delete a few columns it won't work. For those 3 files its just selecting a few columns and deleting them, pretty easy if you ask me ^^
Old 08/29/2011, 21:37   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
That's just 3 files, versus a few hundred skill files... Really, I think you can delete a few columns manually, especially if you're planning to run a server

Also, doing skills manually is a lot harder than those 3 files, since the csv files are divided into segments, and you need to remove a few rows from the first one, a few columns from the second one, and a few columns from the third one. Also, just deleting columns with excel won't work, since the columns needed to be deleted from segments 2 and 3 don't have the same indexes, so if you just delete a few columns it won't work. For those 3 files its just selecting a few columns and deleting them, pretty easy if you ask me ^^
further with two new classes...
Old 08/29/2011, 21:41   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post

Imagine anyone who wants to start with clean files from dekaron korea, over 2000 monster lines to fix, and every line has more then 30 new coloumns, thats a pain in the ***.

Also it was just a suggestion.
Old 08/29/2011, 21:43   #24

Quote:
Imagine anyone who wants to start with clean files from dekaron korea, over 2000 monster lines to fix, and every line has more then 30 new coloumns, thats a pain in the ***.

Also it was just a suggestion.
just use excel
Old 08/29/2011, 21:45   #25

Quote:
just use excel
As I said it was a suggestion, because I've did it one and will never do it again because its a pain in the *** to edit over 2000 lines. Just wanted to make it easier for other people as I know how it feels to do so. And I do use excel.
Old 08/31/2011, 19:38   #26

A item index fixer would be good since koreans are using 200.000k indexs now. And we have to find find a free item index, fix it's index and "itemupgrade index" and we have to do that with the currently chars and the 5 coming chars lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2011, 20:11   #27

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Seph= View Post
A item index fixer would be good since koreans are using 200.000k indexs now. And we have to find find a free item index, fix it's index and "itemupgrade index" and we have to do that with the currently chars and the 5 coming chars lol.
Use my unused item id scanner (search my threads).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2011, 20:26   #28

yea, but it doesn't rly nerf the indexs :P
Old 09/01/2011, 15:02   #29

Quote:
further with two new classes...
i've checked the files, new classes doesn't have a lot of new skills.
Old 09/01/2011, 15:14   #30

SInce thye havn't implated yet. There should be more skills coming.
Thanks
1 User