Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] VAC/Non-Aggro problems

Discussion on [Question] VAC/Non-Aggro problems within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] VAC/Non-Aggro problems

As the title says ive been using 2 different kinds of vac and non aggro hacks- one is Trainer from InstantDeath, and other is from Cheatengine..

When using those there are always mobs that follow me for a brief time , till they reach my player char , then they go farther away from char untill they are no longer visible. Or they get back to me after some time..

But the problem is i always loose some mobs when hacking with vac and nonaggro liek this. Is there any way to make them stick to your playerchar like Glue?
Old 08/16/2011, 18:57   #2

^^ sory
Old 08/16/2011, 19:34   #3

O_o it's the right section...
Old 10/29/2011, 22:18   #4

But really what does it do that the mobs run away then get back...is there other vac, non aggro works fine?
Old 10/29/2011, 22:49   #5

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyroneBiggums View Post
As the title says ive been using 2 different kinds of vac and non aggro hacks- one is Trainer from InstantDeath, and other is from Cheatengine..

When using those there are always mobs that follow me for a brief time , till they reach my player char , then they go farther away from char untill they are no longer visible. Or they get back to me after some time..

But the problem is i always loose some mobs when hacking with vac and nonaggro liek this. Is there any way to make them stick to your playerchar like Glue?
Try using the InstantVac with the vac your using. Your vac should lure all the mobs close enough for InstantVac to instantly vac to you.