Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Private Server Files

Discussion on Buying Private Server Files within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Private Server Files

I am interested to buy Dekaron Private Server Files, which includes guide on how to set-up and such. PM me here or send me e-mail. Send me some proof that you have a working server files. Seriously talking here, no flame or spam please.
Old 05/23/2008, 14:07   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwin View Post
I am interested to buy Dekaron Private Server Files, which includes guide on how to set-up and such. PM me here or send me e-mail. Send me some proof that you have a working server files. Seriously talking here, no flame or spam please.

noob. look for them self and dont ask here...atm no one have some files.. even me now.
so if you want to have some you have to ask people and dont say they should call you :P
Old 05/24/2008, 03:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasseK View Post
noob. look for them self and dont ask here...atm no one have some files.. even me now.
so if you want to have some you have to ask people and dont say they should call you :P
hey MF, I have looked and found none, thats why I'm making this post, so dont make my post dirty, dirt bag. I'm not begging for the files, I'm buying them you ****, I ain't like you beggar.
Old 05/24/2008, 04:12   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwin View Post
You cannot make a Pserver without permission of GameHi and you can only buy the server files from GameHi the creator of Dekaron. Without their permission hosting private server would be illegal and if caught there will be great consequences and u may have to pay a large amount of money, muhahahahahah. So think twice b4 u want to host Pserver and its not as easy as it seems .