Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What it should be

Discussion on What it should be within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 07/18/2011, 07:49   #31

elite*gold: 0
should be by the 19th or the 20th were trying to get gm's mod's and players
Old 07/18/2011, 07:51   #32

Are the application still open?
Old 07/18/2011, 07:51   #33

Hackers will be ipbanned using NaviCat and we plan on implementing some anti hack systems into the server via C#using a dll injection which would basically check back and forth in laymen terms the memory size if it changes it will kill dekaron.exe or whatever its injected into

Yes they are jeff i would love to talk to you on MSN or Skype if you would pm me with one of them.
Old 07/19/2011, 01:49   #34

I believe im within the make another post limits so i'd like to make

I believe im within the make another post limits so i'd like to make an update saying were almost done our web dev is almost complete with the site (including the epvpers banner at bottom will post link when done) heres some media on a side note deadfront and siege are configured and ready we have setup both servers the DB and the host server. as well as the Centos Linux web server we are prepared to compete and we are prepared to serve even though we are not open post here any opinions and itll be fixed!!! prior to opening!

Old 07/19/2011, 02:30   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by devphoenix21 View Post
I believe im within the make another post limits so i'd like to make an update saying were almost done our web dev is almost complete with the site (including the epvpers banner at bottom will post link when done) heres some media on a side note deadfront and siege are configured and ready we have setup both servers the DB and the host server. as well as the Centos Linux web server we are prepared to compete and we are prepared to serve even though we are not open post here any opinions and itll be fixed!!! prior to opening!

Not flamming or anything, but posting a picture of Aloken doesn't prove your server is different from any others. Everyone has Aloken lol
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/19/2011, 16:29   #36

There has been plenty of other server that offered all this and Low rates but sadly the economy of p-server players didn't support them and they had to close down.
Old 07/19/2011, 18:13   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
There has been plenty of other server that offered all this and Low rates but sadly the economy of p-server players didn't support them and they had to close down.
You bring up an amazing point and i thank you for bringing it up. From the statement im thinking economy= revenue the truth of it is we don't need to make a dime to keep the server up it would be nice to help with the servers. but i had these 3 servers and i already pay monthly for a rack and had the 3 slots so i threw them in there. If you mean economy in the game its perfect we have been tweeking for weeks! and aloken is better then any other server in my opinion we have made it where everything is working to the full possible extent something like elite, or evo. no we don't have the anti hack system of evo but we do plan on building a client/server side anti hack ill elaberate later (might make public) we want to release a quality gaming experience and let the USER choose what they get because servers that push custom items i personally cant stand all recolored items. But if everyone in the community says so we will does that make sense?
Old 07/20/2011, 04:00   #38

only problem i have had with aloken is balancing it with the other class cause that b**** is oped lol
Old 07/20/2011, 05:16   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dev]KingTut View Post
only problem i have had with aloken is balancing it with the other class cause that b**** is oped lol
This brings up another nice point yeah alot of our beta testing consists of nothing but hours of pvping and adjusting skills to make them more even because alokens fully buffed should be powerful but shouldn't be op. (Thanks *** for my testers)
Old 07/20/2011, 05:20   #40

I actually ment in Keeping the players them self interested because they love the idea of it being low rate but once they play it they start to ***** quite a bit because it's to hard, so possibly hold as many events as you can to keep them interested, i wish you the best of luck.
Old 07/20/2011, 05:48   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
I actually ment in Keeping the players them self interested because they love the idea of it being low rate but once they play it they start to ***** quite a bit because it's to hard, so possibly hold as many events as you can to keep them interested, i wish you the best of luck.
TY xfactor, Hopefully you can be a future player
Old 07/21/2011, 02:20   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by devphoenix21 View Post
This brings up another nice point yeah alot of our beta testing consists of nothing but hours of pvping and adjusting skills to make them more even because alokens fully buffed should be powerful but shouldn't be op. (Thanks *** for my testers)
i just adjusted there def on the a7 an a9 armors an balanced out pretty well