Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Dekaron the answer O.O

This is a discussion on Dekaron the answer O.O within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category; ----Edit---- this is the action 9.5 patch   Spoiler Originally Posted by DevilSeed (Google Translate Will be non accurate information) ...

Old   #1

Dekaron the answer O.O(new update)

----Edit----
this is the action 9.5 patch

---------

so far its just some reused clips.
The description says it should be a big update

and here's the pic.

ZOMG WTF A FREE CAR AT w(w)w.nyan.cat ZOMG MUST GET IT NOW

Thanks
8 Users
Old   #2

And that's not all mate, Prepare to be -=AMAZED=- and try not to fart...

Old   #3

Yea I already know that.
This topic was made a month ago, when the picture wasn't out.
Old   #4

Holy ****, is that a scythe? *faints from bad-assness overload*

Anyway, just when we got an aloken release, another new character
I hope someone will add and release that new char too, I'd hate to see that kind of monopoly like with aloken all over again...

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
Holy ****, is that a scythe? *faints from bad-assness overload*

Anyway, just when we got an aloken release, another new character
I hope someone will add and release that new char too, I'd hate to see that kind of monopoly like with aloken all over again...
That probably will happen :S. And I guess they should, I won't lie, I'll play the server which gets that char first...I know I'm a cheap bi*h

Maybe you should look into it Zombe. I've heard great things. Little genius. Right up there with HellSpider.

PS. I didn't press thanks cause 666 is 1337
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerĘ View Post
That probably will happen :S. And I guess they should, I won't lie, I'll play the server which gets that char first...I know I'm a cheap bi*h

Maybe you should look into it Zombe. I've heard great things. Little genius. Right up there with HellSpider.

PS. I didn't press thanks cause 666 is 1337
Thanks man
Well, I know a bit about ASM, but I won't lie: I tried to get aloken working, then I tried again, and 1 more time, and failed all times. If I couldn't get the 7th char working, I have high doubts about getting the 8th one.

Also, HellSpider is much better than me for sure... :-(
Old   #7

It would be HellSpider/Dekaron Evolution with the first new charaters
Old   #8

Ill tell you guys what i have heard so far, but there's no way i can verify that rumor so...Ok. I heard there will be 2 new chars, and an opposite gender for each class, and each gender will have its own animations.
Old   #9

Well, I heard rumors... Well, ok "heard rumors" is too abstract, I'll start all over again. People on the official GameHi DK forum are talking that there will be 1 new class, and for each class, including the new one, there will be an option to select between male and female.

Well, if that happens, there will probably be a new coin shop item called "*** change", for a bold price of course.
In my opinion that would be pretty much pointless, there's tons of guys who play as girls (G.I.R.L = Guy In Real Life), and there's even girls who play as guys. If you know the game S4 League, my girlfriend used to play it, and she played it as a dude. Which is quite disturbing to me once you think of it. :-/
That's my 5 cents on this.

Anyway, nothing official has been announced yet - this, and anything else you might have heard up until now are all just speculations based on the image, because one silhouette has a posture of a guy and the other as a girl.
Who knows, maybe that's just the same character posed twice, and on the right he's just having homosexual thoughts
:-D

Off-topic: Made myself a new sig!
Old   #10

omg guys new character wow i can't wait

Tags
nerds, tags