Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 click a9 server

Discussion on 1 click a9 server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 1 click a9 server

ok here u have it an a9 server fully working this is a vmware image so u will need to download vmware before u use it (just google torent sites) also for extracting u will need winZip (just google it it's free download)

BUT ALL CREDIT'S GO TO silkbotter , janvier123 , [Dev]KingTut AND -=ToMiK=-

I ADMIT ALL I DID WAS TO DOWNLOAD SILK'S IMAGE USED SOME OF JANVERS TUTOTIAL A9 SERVERFILES AND CLIENT FROM TUT AND THE REG PAGE TUTORIAL FROM TOMIK

ALL I DID WAS TO PUT SOME TIME IN IT THAT'S ALL SO IF U WANT TO THANK ME PLS DO IT JUST FOR THAT FOR THE REST THANK THE OTHER'S ABOVE

MEDIAFIRE SERVER FILES AND CLIENT

Server Files

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 11

PART 12

PART 13

PART 14

PART 15

PART 16

PART 17

PART 18

PART 19

CLIENT NOW

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8
Thanks
23 Users
Old 06/05/2011, 21:17   #2

Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLixt View Post
ok this is just as the title sugests i will release tomorow a vmware image of fully working a9 server and client

BUT ALL CREDIT'S GO TO silkbotter , janvier123 , [Dev]KingTut AND -=ToMiK=-

I ADMIT ALL I DID WAS TO DOWNLOAD SILK'S IMAGE USED SOME OF JANVERS TUTOTIAL A9 SERVERFILES AND CLIENT FROM TUT AND THE REG PAGE TUTORIAL FROM TOMIK

ALL I DID WAS TO PUT SOME TIME IN IT THAT'S ALL SO IF U WANT TO THANK ME PLS DO IT JUST FOR THAT FOR THE REST THANK THE OTHER'S ABOVE
I wouldn't use VMware. For one its a complete pile. For two its paid software not everyone here will be able to use it. And for three VirtualBox is free, better, easier to use. Also a 1-click server is the up most fail of a release to ever hit a private server development community. Don't stoop to SilkBotters level by releasing another one. Make people learn how to build their own servers. Also SilkBotters thread should be deleted as it has pirated Windows in it aka Warez which is against board policy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2011, 22:06   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmonger1337 View Post
I wouldn't use VMware. For one its a complete pile. For two its paid software not everyone here will be able to use it. And for three VirtualBox is free, better, easier to use. Also a 1-click server is the up most fail of a release to ever hit a private server development community. Don't stoop to SilkBotters level by releasing another one. Make people learn how to build their own servers. Also SilkBotters thread should be deleted as it has pirated Windows in it aka Warez which is against board policy.
haters gonna hate
Old 06/05/2011, 22:22   #4

Quote:
war i hate it but just cause u dont like it dont mean nothing bro alot of people use vmware an an if he wants to release nothing we can do not to metion u can get full vm 7 for free an just call them when ur 30 day trial is up an they will extend it over an over

P.S. bro if u put wars name in there he wont haunt ur Realease xd
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2011, 22:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by *P*A*U*L* View Post
haters gonna hate
Yes they will. But they can cramp my style so its all good *****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dev]KingTut View Post
war i hate it but just cause u dont like it dont mean nothing bro alot of people use vmware an an if he wants to release nothing we can do not to metion u can get full vm 7 for free an just call them when ur 30 day trial is up an they will extend it over an over

P.S. bro if u put wars name in there he wont haunt ur Realease xd
You just agree because your being credited. I'm sick of the noobs, aren't you? Providing another method for them to start a server in 1 click just contributes to the problem don't you think?

P.S. If he posts one. I will compile my own 1-Click server to top all of them (and most likely be pinned). That's my deal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2011, 00:08   #6

blah blah dear war chill bro u want him to put ur name up there for u would it make u feel better dear war naw bro i could care less what or who was on that list but if he wants to release something that helps others out let him **** o remember just a few weeks ago me an u were talking about the files an **** being outdated maybe hi will replace some of that as long as it helps out the community it shouldn't really matter should it get of Ur high horse an let the **** go its not personally effecting u now is it if u wanna release urs then do it but remember when u flame ppls **** its gonna happen to u too im with when ur right but no on this
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2011, 00:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dev]KingTut View Post
blah blah dear war chill bro u want him to put ur name up there for u would it make u feel better dear war naw bro i could care less what or who was on that list but if he wants to release something that helps others out let him **** o remember just a few weeks ago me an u were talking about the files an **** being outdated maybe hi will replace some of that as long as it helps out the community it shouldn't really matter should it get of Ur high horse an let the **** go its not personally effecting u now is it if u wanna release urs then do it but remember when u flame ppls **** its gonna happen to u too im with when ur right but no on this
Make the noob little ***** learn something for once instead of handing things to them. Do you think I took the time out to write all these guides for nothing? No its for noobs like you to learn something for once. Hes just rebuilding Silkbotters pile of ****. No matter how much you polish a **** its still a ****. And yes ill release my own 1 click server if that needs be. Because I know I can do a better job at it. I don't wanna make one, but if people wanna turn this into EliteNoobz then sure Ill release mine as well in the next week or two.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2011, 01:21   #8

waa waa all i see on epvp who gives a **** good release bad release no one gives a **** it's a **** release if people want to use it they will if they don't want to they wont.
Old 06/06/2011, 07:06   #9

Warmonger1337
First all I for one thank you for your tuts there is nothing better than LEARNING from tuts.
But I also have to say that the so called "1 click" was very helpful as well. As a "SERVER" the "1click" with out a doubt is a FAIL!!
But as a learning tool it is great and I have set up ALL my GMs that would like to learn "DEVing" I say "DEVing" because lmao there is are no REAL DEVs ... I call it Glorified EDITING sry if that offends you or any one else but that's MY opinion and I stick by it.
And that is all the "1click is good for (LEARNING!)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2011, 08:15   #10

i edited my first mesage so read u will also have the server files links also thanks will be apreciated

also please don't flame here i don't want to flame here with no one all i can say i enjoy the release and war u want to flame with me well stop it because i am not gonna go down at your level ok? u don't like it then leave ^^

the only thing i want is that 100% noobs have thier own a9 server and for them i made this post and the releasee but i do admit i am 1 of them (i am caught up at exp ratio dil drop item ratio , gm comands but i am starting to get the hang of it )

also i forgot the client will be avalabile tomorow but u can also download tut's client and modify channellist and loginlist with the ip adress off the vm (don't use 127.0.0.1 because it will not work)
Old 06/06/2011, 10:37   #11

Thumbs down

Quote:
Make the noob little ***** learn something for once instead of handing things to them. Do you think I took the time out to write all these guides for nothing? No its for noobs like you to learn something for once. Hes just rebuilding Silkbotters pile of ****. No matter how much you polish a **** its still a ****. And yes ill release my own 1 click server if that needs be. Because I know I can do a better job at it. I don't wanna make one, but if people wanna turn this into EliteNoobz then sure Ill release mine as well in the next week or two.
warmonger ive been reading this topic and u are such a wine-ing child dude get over the fact that no one likes your tutorials people can release whatever they want even if it only helps one person its good for the community how old r u seriously mature a lil bit u flamer if u cant get over your jealousy from your **** then go make your own website similiar to this one because people like 1 click servers skill bots or not the simpler the less work they have to do i dont care what anyone says sitting at a comp for weeks at a time modding and codding server files is a pain in the ***
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2011, 21:24   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas90210 View Post
warmonger ive been reading this topic and u are such a wine-ing child dude get over the fact that no one likes your tutorials people can release whatever they want even if it only helps one person its good for the community how old r u seriously mature a lil bit u flamer if u cant get over your jealousy from your **** then go make your own website similiar to this one because people like 1 click servers skill bots or not the simpler the less work they have to do i dont care what anyone says sitting at a comp for weeks at a time modding and codding server files is a pain in the ***
My tuts are the best of the best. Every post made by me offers the best of every solution. The reason behind me not releasing a 1-click server a long time ago was I hate spoon feeding noobs such as yourself. But I guess you noobies really need it so my 1-click server is under development as we speak. Keep your eye out for it.
Old 06/06/2011, 23:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas90210 View Post
That's the biggest sentence I have ever seen. O_O!
Old 06/06/2011, 23:39   #14

Quote:
I for one would love to see this new one click style, I currently don't like Silkbotters due to various limitations XD.
Old 06/07/2011, 03:03   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChildheart View Post
I for one would love to see this new one click style, I currently don't like Silkbotters due to various limitations XD.
Exactly. They build these 1-click servers for noobs. These aren't development platforms. These are just windows with sql and dekaron files slapped on them, so newbies can run their own servers if they were any lazier. Mine will be code named DDK "Dekaron Development Kit". I can't guarantee I will build this platform. Because my net speed up isn't all that great will take me days to upload it. But I will work around with compressing the entire thing down to about the size of 500mb.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
1click a9 server