Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with provider.cpp error

Discussion on help with provider.cpp error within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with provider.cpp error

i have a the error
session/provider.cpp, line 12

i rise the pagination opt to 6000 and not solves.
i apply the querys indicateds and not solves.

I use the files action 9 on the 1 CLICK SERVER

The strange thing is I run 3 days without that mistake, and suddenly when editing a renaming gm was stuck, I restart the computer and this started to happen and I fail to denuevo online tells me a problem connection, to check the internet
Old 06/04/2011, 02:25   #2

scroll down.. Similar error in his tutorial explains how to fix it.
Old 06/04/2011, 02:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerium View Post

scroll down.. Similar error in his tutorial explains how to fix it.

when i say apply the querys indicated, im referer this querys of and this explications of pagefiles ^^. im already use this tutorial :E and not repair my error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Provider anrufen um Inet zu beschleunigen
09/08/2010 - Technical Support - 4 Replies
Hoi hab ziemlich oft gehört das wenn man beim Provider anruft und den durckt man das etwas an der Leitung beschleinigt wird hab ne 6K Leitung bei der Tcom bei speedio kam raus http://www5.pic-upload.de/07.09.10/9vjd15wwt7dt.j pg ist ja knapp die hälfte kennt jemand ne richtige "Strategie" wie man das angehn sollte und was man sagen soll ?
SilkroadServices.tk Your Best Silkroad Service Provider
06/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Silkroad Services - Your Best Silkroad Service Provider is a webpage made by me to offer my services in a simple way there are many services available like : # Isro Botting/Farming # Isro Graduates # GoldBot Creating/Training # Rsro Botting # Characters for Sale And many more services comming like:
Does your internet service provider matter?
03/21/2006 - WoW Private Server - 4 Replies
I have tried mannnyyyyy times w/ different programs to get my own emu server running, but it never works. A friend/ "computer guy" recently told me that cablevision has something to do w/ it. Is this true? Does ne1 here have optimum online as there internet and have an emu running?