Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pserver days are numbered.

Discussion on Pserver days are numbered. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/03/2011, 00:29   #31

elite*gold: 0
There s no better place like 127.0.0.1 :-p
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2011, 01:34   #32

HAMACHI PWNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
and WOAG got gamehi warning too xD
let's host HAMACHI SERVERS and that's it
Old 06/03/2011, 02:33   #33

Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmelzer1 View Post
There s no better place like 127.0.0.1 :-p
Thanks for copying my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Pwner View Post
HAMACHI PWNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
and WOAG got gamehi warning too xD
let's host HAMACHI SERVERS and that's it
Let the lag wars begin.
Old 06/03/2011, 09:17   #34

all i gotta say is too bad its all going down i mean i played dekaron for yrs on pservers
now jus to have gamehi come in and say that , its such a let down . i think the mofo jus mad other ppls have it out n making money off of it . while there server jus sux *** i say down with gamehi and keep pservers as is
Old 06/03/2011, 14:15   #35

Time to get a Hack Squad and atack them? lololol
We shall not give up without fight back!
This Is SPARTA!!!!!
Old 06/03/2011, 14:45   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo161 View Post
Time to get a Hack Squad and atack them? lololol
We shall not give up without fight back!
This Is SPARTA!!!!!
yep i agree, we have to attack them back
and get new server files and re open dekaron pservers
Old 06/03/2011, 14:46   #37

if u get that mail, immediatly shutdown your server and fill in an application for a job at gamehi here:

/sarcasm off
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2011, 17:31   #38

I have a question
I did everything the email said i had to do and signed the attached files they wanted.
So since i shut down and removed all dekaron content do you think they will still try and sue private servers? Cause me being the negative thinker thought they could use the file the u sign in court cause it shows u admitted to running an illegal server...Or do you think they wont mess with the ones who followed the rules and closed down?
Old 06/03/2011, 17:43   #39

I would think it would depend on what you signed? Did you read the documents thoroughly and did it mention them not using it against you in a court of law if you signed and returned the required documents?
Old 06/03/2011, 17:55   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie1111 View Post
I have a question
I did everything the email said i had to do and signed the attached files they wanted.
So since i shut down and removed all dekaron content do you think they will still try and sue private servers? Cause me being the negative thinker thought they could use the file the u sign in court cause it shows u admitted to running an illegal server...Or do you think they wont mess with the ones who followed the rules and closed down?
It would be smart to read everything on what you signed. But my guess is about as good as everyone else. What they probably had you sign is an legal agreement to not run, host, provide, any type of Dekaron server/file. This way when they catch you slipping up next time they have a signed legal agreement from the previous time. It would be case closed for them as soon as they walk into the court room.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2011, 18:33   #41

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorbowler View Post
They can look all they want, they wont find mine simple fact i don't run one
Agree with u bro......i just show gamehi my apperication by deleting all my char on all their server,anyone follow?
Old 06/03/2011, 18:34   #42

This is the doument

UNDERTAKING

Dear Sirs
In consideration of you not commencing proceedings against me/us as detailed in your letter to me/us dated [ ] , I/we hereby undertake, whether acting by my/our own actions or actions by my/our directors, officers, servants, agents or employees, as follows:
1. I/We will immediately cease to and will not in the future use, modify, reproduce, produce, import, sell, offer for sale, exhibit, make available, advertise, distribute or otherwise deal in any software, which reproduces all or any substantial part of your products and/or which infringes upon your intellectual property rights, and I/we will immediately cease to and will not in the future cause or permit or assist any other person to do any such act or provide any other person with assistance with respect thereto.
2. I/We will immediately cease to and will not in the future otherwise infringe your copyright in all, or any substantial part, of your products.
3. I/We will deliver to you, or hereby confirm that I/we will destroy, within seven (7) days of the date of this undertaking all copies of your products in our possession, custody or control which infringe your intellectual property rights.
4. I/We will immediately cease and will not in the future use your trademarks or any name or mark confusingly similar thereto.
5. I/We will immediately cease and will not in the future pass off our business or products as being in any way associated with your business or products and/or approved by you.
6. I/We will provide to you within seven (7) days of the date of this undertaking details of the names and addresses of any person, company, and organization that I/we have reason to believe may also have infringed your intellectual property rights.
Yours faithfully
Name (PRINTED):

Name (SIGNED):

Complete Address:

Dated:
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2011, 19:15   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by z959585 View Post
Agree with u bro......i just show gamehi my apperication by deleting all my char on all their server,anyone follow?
There's no point in looking for revenge against the rightful owners of something. It's like telling people not to use a bank because they caught you robbing it. It's dumb to think like that.

One thing alot of people don't get is that Dekaron is now different. ALOT different than what you left it as. It's not a grindfest... it's got more content, easier leveling, and a good community. You don't need to hate how the game works anymore, because they made it more friendly to Westerners. Did you guys know that KR Dekaron didn't even reduce their exp requirements like Global did? GameHi may have crappy service, but they know what the players want really... a fun game... a GOOD game... a CLEAN one. That's all you ever wanted on your private servers in the first place, with the exception of easy leveling. But even now, there's no fun in working towards something if it comes to you in a day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2011, 20:10   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie1111 View Post
This is the doument

UNDERTAKING

Dear Sirs
In consideration of you not commencing proceedings against me/us as detailed in your letter to me/us dated [ ] , I/we hereby undertake, whether acting by my/our own actions or actions by my/our directors, officers, servants, agents or employees, as follows:
1. I/We will immediately cease to and will not in the future use, modify, reproduce, produce, import, sell, offer for sale, exhibit, make available, advertise, distribute or otherwise deal in any software, which reproduces all or any substantial part of your products and/or which infringes upon your intellectual property rights, and I/we will immediately cease to and will not in the future cause or permit or assist any other person to do any such act or provide any other person with assistance with respect thereto.
2. I/We will immediately cease to and will not in the future otherwise infringe your copyright in all, or any substantial part, of your products.
3. I/We will deliver to you, or hereby confirm that I/we will destroy, within seven (7) days of the date of this undertaking all copies of your products in our possession, custody or control which infringe your intellectual property rights.
4. I/We will immediately cease and will not in the future use your trademarks or any name or mark confusingly similar thereto.
5. I/We will immediately cease and will not in the future pass off our business or products as being in any way associated with your business or products and/or approved by you.
6. I/We will provide to you within seven (7) days of the date of this undertaking details of the names and addresses of any person, company, and organization that I/we have reason to believe may also have infringed your intellectual property rights.
Yours faithfully
Name (PRINTED):

Name (SIGNED):

Complete Address:

Dated:
Yup, its a legal agreement. The moment you digitally sign that thing, you can never go back to hosting private servers (as long as GameHi keeps up the fight against private servers). They also want you to provide other known sources infringing on their property rights. This means they mean business and soon all servers will go. I am pretty sure servers like Evo got one already. They are just waiting till the 7 day period is up until they close down (trying to make it look like their untouchable). Ike is only 15 years old so he cant suffer the same consequences as the rest of you, I think hes trying to put his age difference to the test. Needless to say they will suffer the same fate as the rest of the brady bunch.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2011, 22:30   #45

Thanks Warmonger!
I knew when we got it they meant business especailly with that attachment
I closed down in 4 days and still had until sunday but wasnt taken that chance
Ike may be untouchable cause he is 15 but his parents could be held responsible or you never know the laws in america they could treat his age the same as the rest, or his parents would suffer. Either way im sure all servers will get one eventually. Funny how other server is saying I made this up so i had an excuse to shut down Fussion LOL their time will come soon as well. I doubt gamehi is dumb they found my server and it wasnt in the top 8.
Anywho **** happens and well what do ya do....move on
Closed Thread