Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PROBLEMA AL DESCOMPRIMIR CLIENTE

Discussion on PROBLEMA AL DESCOMPRIMIR CLIENTE within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PROBLEMA AL DESCOMPRIMIR CLIENTE

[QUOTE]A7 |
A7 |
A7 |
A7 |
A7 |
A7 |
A7 | [QUOTE/]

DESCARGUE ESTE CLIENTE Y ME DA UN ERROR DE QUE FALTA EL LINK 8 Y LO E BUSCADO Y NO APARECE EN NIUNA PARTE :|
ALGUIEN TENDRA EL LINK 8?
Old 05/28/2011, 11:03   #2

and now in english
Old 05/28/2011, 11:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imissblood View Post
and now in english
He means that he have a error with that client cuz the part 8 doesn't exist and he can't find.

PD: La parte 8 no la tengo, lo siento.
Old 05/28/2011, 11:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josinho View Post
He means that he have a error with that client cuz the part 8 doesn't exist and he can't find.

PD: La parte 8 no la tengo, lo siento.
i see... well if he wanna use a7 files he can download them from here

hope to help
Old 05/28/2011, 17:20   #5

Quote:
i see... well if he wanna use a7 files he can download them from here

hope to help
this client i use, but need a "part 8" and not exist, winrar needed part8 , the client send a error because need a part 8

Have link of other client action 7 + data unpacked?? i need this for play ^^ have server ready
I use action 9 and have bugs, in all pjts. summoner pets not have powers, buffs summoner make a error in a map , etc...
Old 05/29/2011, 04:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thexzeus View Post
this client i use, but need a "part 8" and not exist, winrar needed part8 , the client send a error because need a part 8

Have link of other client action 7 + data unpacked?? i need this for play ^^ have server ready
I use action 9 and have bugs, in all pjts. summoner pets not have powers, buffs summoner make a error in a map , etc...
k then... why dont u use the action 9 client release by KingTut ?

here is the link:
Old 05/29/2011, 05:13   #7

Quote:
k then... why dont u use the action 9 client release by KingTut ?

here is the link:
For the files action9 y use this files. and have the bugs of "buffs of summoner" you use and not recuperate hp and make one simbols in the map
And can`t create a aloken , this its a beatiful class, its very power and you press to create char and the client close :P
Old 05/29/2011, 18:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by thexzeus View Post
For the files action9 y use this files. and have the bugs of "buffs of summoner" you use and not recuperate hp and make one simbols in the map
And can`t create a aloken , this its a beatiful class, its very power and you press to create char and the client close :P
i know... but that's the summy buff's... if ur near to the " dots " from the buff's u get the them... if u go away from the the dots u will lose the buff's ... and the summy skils work fine, except of some missing skils