Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Status.csv

Discussion on [HELP] Status.csv within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Status.csv

Yo guys,

I know this is answered serveral times, but my problem..is a bit different.

When i start my dekaron server, i get the status.csv error, i know the reason, to many buffs icons blablabla, but we want to start a "Back to the roots server" that means: i cant copy any other status.csv because then it loads the wrong buff description + icon.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix it without using an other status.csv ?

Ty for your help.

EDIT: Its Action 3, just for info, if you need it.
Old 05/23/2011, 23:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by funcs View Post
Yo guys,

I know this is answered serveral times, but my problem..is a bit different.

When i start my dekaron server, i get the status.csv error, i know the reason, to many buffs icons blablabla, but we want to start a "Back to the roots server" that means: i cant copy any other status.csv because then it loads the wrong buff description + icon.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix it without using an other status.csv ?

Ty for your help.

EDIT: Its Action 3, just for info, if you need it.
I do not know exactly how good their error and the error but usually when the number of the third column is greater than 255 if you have any place more than 255 ,255 or smaller number, I have helped