Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding items

Discussion on Adding items within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding items

I am currently action 6 could I add the act 7 armor directly in to all my files?
Old 04/11/2011, 20:23   #2

you have to make sure you add the dds and the mesh's etc most importantly you have to make sure that the indexes used for the a7 armors are not in use that way you don't compile any server errors.
Old 02/13/2018, 09:42   #3

Sorry for the bump. I have a problem adding items on the bmr client. I add the lines on the item_shape.csv, itemarmor.csv, tpack, mesh. When i use the items i see them red. No texture tho i add the .dds files. Any ideas ?
Old 02/13/2018, 12:54   #4

You could've just made a new thread but anyway.
Open one of the texturepack files, you can do it with notepad or so.
You will see the path of the dds files, stick to it and the items wont be purple no more.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding items to NPC
03/04/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies
I am trying to add something to pablos But when I do that the server crash when he setting pablos to map index 0 I already add them in itemcsv.csv ,, But I cant get it working? Any help Please
Adding items?
07/31/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Anyone mind helping me on adding an item... ATM im trying to make a new Scroll. I've added it to Shop.dat and make it in my database, but when i open the shop it comes up with an error and nothing appears in the shop
adding items[help]
06/20/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
i wanna do the same thing forgotten realms did with the equipment bags can someone help me edit them into shopping mall?!?! ive been up all night working on this still cant get it !! lol thank you you can add me on msn at [email protected]
[HELP]Adding items to the itemtype
01/07/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I have used the Itemtype editor but found out that it messes up the skills you buy for your euds and your char. Could anyone post a guide on how to add items to the itemtype without using the itemtype editor or possibly a fix so that you could use the skills. Thanks in advance.
[Request] Adding Items
09/01/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Anyknow know how to add Items like HolyWater from Conquer to Privat Servers ? I got all the dds etc :)