Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help with new armors

Discussion on need help with new armors within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help with new armors

hey guys, here im again, i got this problem after i added the action 9 armors. it not really a problem, i need to change something i guess. but i dont know what, those numbers when i point on the armor, how to i fix it, so that when i point on the armors, it will show its stats and class and etc..

thanks
Old 04/06/2011, 23:46   #2

Go to:

data/script/string/stringtable_item.txt

Search CATE. Keep looking until you find <cate> 20 or something similar.

Copy/paste an existing armor code and then change the index to 1299 or whatever is in the picture.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2011, 00:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911Hacker View Post
Go to:

data/script/string/stringtable_item.txt

Search CATE. Keep looking until you find <cate> 20 or something similar.

Copy/paste an existing armor code and then change the index to 1299 or whatever is in the picture.
also, when i spwn an armor, for example hunter act 9 boots, instead of boots, giftbox is spwned lol, how do i change that? xd. btw thanks for the earlier question.
Old 04/07/2011, 00:18   #4

Its obviously.......................................sc ript/item_shape.csv, both items have the same index shape.
Thanks
1 User