Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help]client run problem

Discussion on [help]client run problem within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help]client run problem

I have a client spectrus
I want to run the client without having to rely on the launcher / no autoupdate
What should I do ?
Old 04/03/2011, 22:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
you gotta setup your own update server, and change the history from spectrus client to what ever you want , and make sure which ever history number you pick , lets say 1.1.1, make sure it matches with the one on your update server. Then run the launcher, the luncher will connect to your update server and you can start the client without receiving any updates from spectrus server.

EDIT: i also forgot about the IP part, you gotta put either your public ip or 127.0.0.1.

Cheers.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Problem Root Client auf Hamchi Client umstellen
04/08/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hi liebe com hab ein prob. ich hab einen root order der wo über ein root gelofen is. Der hat halt scho alles an sachen drinnen aber ich will diesen gerne auf hamachi umstellen. Könnte mir bitte wer sagen wie des geht. mfg BeKinq
[Problem] Client
12/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Guten Abend, Immer wenn ich den Clienten starte bekomme ich folgenden Fehler: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3250/unbenannt iyc.jpg Hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen
[lima.city problem]Problem mt client host.
10/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi leute nach empfehlungen von epvpers membern wollte ich mal meinen client für musicinstructors(sorry wenn name falsch ist.) patcher auf lima-city hosten.jetzt hab ichn problem und zwar bekomme ich 173 dateien jetzt mal ohne den pack ordner nicht hochgeladen.jedes mal bricht er ab aber 207 andere dateien lädt er hoch.es handelt sich um cranks 2010er client. hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen.:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Problem with client - Invalid Client
12/12/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
So after neb's bypass was released I used it and it was working fine. Just recently, I was messing around with csv editing for mass spawns (unpacked datas, edited .csvs, etc). Before I could even test if it worked, it gave me a "invalid client - please reinstall" after character selection. -I have used CRC bypass from neb's bypass and it didn't work -I then used just normal without CRC and it didnt work -Used my legit client and it didn't work Any thoughts? Or should I re-edit all...
Client problem
03/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hey there guys ^^... umm after using agbot and the mod several times ive recently come up with a problem... basically after installing and desinstalling the SRO client several times (lol ... :rolleyes:) i dont seem to be able to start SRO. everytime i run the online launcher an error appears:"Invalid client. programm will be closed immediatly" can anyone please help me ? :(... since ive not seen any thread regarding this problem ive created a new one. please help ^^ thx