Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Disconnect From Server S.O.S!!

Discussion on Help Disconnect From Server S.O.S!! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 04/02/2011, 07:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
i thought the same thing, but yesterday after pulling my hair out setting up my test server, i kept getting 'Disconnected from the server' when i would try to login, i edited loginlist.csv server side, and got right on with no problem, and that was the only thing i edited.

so to add to our fails today having the right IP in loginlist.csv does in fact matter.
The ip in the share file, server side has absolutely nothing to do with any thing.
you can and I have just to test put any # you wish in channellist or loginlist server side and still connect, so this mean you changed it in your client as well,
if you keep the same ip in your client and change the one in your server side share you will see that you can still connect.
Old 04/02/2011, 12:16   #17

elite*gold: 0
The ip at server side doesn't matter at loginlist and channellist but the ports does.