Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] MoonBot

Discussion on [RELEASE] MoonBot within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/30/2007, 21:52   #31

elite*gold: 0
Don't listen to some of these ingrates, the bot is not at all complicated to use and getting colors is no harder than being able to move the pointer. I just wanted to add that it runs pretty good for me while using my summoner in 1440x900 resolution but while my summon is active the bot stops after it targets my summon. If my summon isn't on screen the bot works as it's suppose to. At lower (Supported) resolutions it runs perfect with the summon. I do realize the bot has only been tested at 1280x1024. I'm not complaining so please don't take this as that, I'm just putting some info out there for others that might be experiencing similar troubles. Thanks for your hard work Gyro.
Old 10/01/2007, 00:09   #32

can someone please upload moonbox v0.2 to filefront? im having some problems with rapidshare. thanks.
Old 10/01/2007, 01:11   #33

thanx man , it works great and the auto pot.
Old 10/01/2007, 02:51   #34

im having problems with rapid share too.. gyro.. post another hosting website plz
i cant get version 2 and version 1 that i get from filefront, autopot is not working for me...
Old 10/01/2007, 02:52   #35

Hmm when i choose control mode B it only uses skills. And when i choose control mode A it only attacks without skills. Is there any way to make it attack with both?
Old 10/01/2007, 03:12   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSman2 View Post
whats so hard about my color finder

or just post your question here...
The color finder is great. The problem is that the colors for the mobs blend SOOO well with the background that it's very difficult to get a good color to use.
Old 10/01/2007, 03:17   #37

it work good but can u tell me y this happen..
1) it kind took a long time to atk another monster.
2) it took kind long time to pick up item.
3) it make me walk into the wall.
Old 10/01/2007, 03:18   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal808 View Post
The color finder is great. The problem is that the colors for the mobs blend SOOO well with the background that it's very difficult to get a good color to use.

thats the prob with a pixel based bot.. the only solution (without changing monsters models) is to find unique colors of that monster, and if you cant then you cant realy lvl and those monster...
Old 10/01/2007, 03:18   #39

so is there gonna b a ver were auto fish is working
Old 10/01/2007, 03:19   #40

how do u make ur char stay in one spot and kill the monster when they spawn
Old 10/01/2007, 03:52   #41

still cant download via rapidshare.. plz upload version 2 at filefront or somewhere else... plz
Old 10/01/2007, 04:19   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSman2 View Post
thats the prob with a pixel based bot.. the only solution (without changing monsters models) is to find unique colors of that monster, and if you cant then you cant realy lvl and those monster...
Well... the thought of using green names or red names is a good idea if used in an overhead view, but green mobs give little to no xp and red mobs can be difficult to manage with a bot. White names however would be great, but what I've found is that the bot keeps focusing on your name instead of the mobs. If we could come up with an overlay for the character name like a black square or something that might make this work better. Just a thought.

I have a bot I made that is really only usefull for a summoner that is based on the green poison my tarantula shoots. It autopots, loots, and resummons tarantula based on its health and not by a timer. It works like this, me or my tarantula is attacked, and the tarantula attacks. When my bot sees the green poison (which the color works with any mob in any area) it fires off the skills I've set up. I only made this for personal use but was going to make a gui so others could use it, but when the moonbot came out I didn't find a need in continuing this. However, it does work better for me than Gyro's great work. I've only used autoit for a week or so, so making the gui took me more time than I had available to complete it.
Old 10/01/2007, 04:24   #43

can someone upload the moonbox v0.2 to other hosts? having problem with rapidshare
Old 10/01/2007, 04:41   #44

Hay iam prett new to this bot thing but, can some one plz tell me what they mean by Coloer finder and Invis window? like what would i do for that? i would really like to know how to work this thing, thanks to anyone that can help me.
Old 10/01/2007, 06:12   #45

Gyro,

great work... you dont mind to share the autoit source code? I wanna make some modifications which fit whatever I need. Thanks
Closed Thread