Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] MoonBot

Discussion on [RELEASE] MoonBot within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/19/2007, 05:10   #346

elite*gold: 0
Okay so I got this bot to run and everything. The only problem I'm having is that it won't click anything it just keeps rotating the camera in a circle and finds the color stop and then just rotates the camera more.
Old 12/19/2007, 23:59   #347

Do we need to bypass gameguard to use this?

EDIT: I found out you do.

btw what sort of search parameters should we use if the ones stated in the orginal pst are too wide?
Old 12/23/2007, 03:42   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro View Post
MoonBot v. 0.2
- Fixed AutoPot Bug
- Made AutoPot work with larger variety of video cards.

MoonBot v. 0.1

Features:

Auto Attacks
Auto Skills
Auto Summons
Auto Pots
Auto Loots

Attacks players who attack you (and talks shit).
Adjusted for summoners so you don't Target your pet.

Directions:

After your in game, run MoonBot.exe.

Go into attack settings and select the skills you want to use, and the Delay you want after the Skill (how long it takes to cast the spell or skill).

Save Settings.

Go into AutoPot settings and Set your HP and MP %. Set the F keys that you use for the respective pots, and set your resolution.

Save Settings.

Go into color search and put up to 4 colors you want to seach for. You can click default search area to search the full screen. I like to use a little less so I dont try and find skills on the skill bar. (ex. Left: 0, Top: 50, Right 1280, Bottom: 900) That example is for 1280 x 1024.

Use color finder to find the colors you want. Click the start button and then refresh to get it on your current window. You can snap shots in game, but I find it easier to take a screenshot, paste it into paint, and get the colors from that. (monsters dont move in a picture)

You can use either colors unique to the mobs or the neon green if they are easy or the red if they are hard. If you use neon green make sure your in guild only chat so you dont pick up the green text in chat. I pretty much always use a tolerance of 1 as well.

Save Settings.

Once all your settings are saved check the boxes on what you want to do.

Auto Attack, Auto Pot, or Auto Loot

Make sure your Game Resolution and Desktop Resolution are the same.
F7 stops the program.
Make sure you use combat type B.

Remember this is BETA. I have NOT tested any resolutions other than 1280 x 1024 and any other bugs please let me know.

With the newest GameGuard release, YOU HAVE TO USE THE BYPASS FOR THIS SCRIPT TO WORK NOW.
tnx for it nice work
Old 12/24/2007, 17:40   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by »STORM« View Post
Do we need to bypass gameguard to use this?

EDIT: I found out you do.

btw what sort of search parameters should we use if the ones stated in the orginal pst are too wide?
Quote:
Originally Posted by »Gyro« View Post
With the newest GameGuard release, YOU HAVE TO USE THE BYPASS FOR THIS SCRIPT TO WORK NOW.
I just saw this maybe because of this I can't use your boot..Can anyone help me with this please? I don't understand this.please help me.Even if you Gyro here plz help me with this.Thank you
Old 12/25/2007, 00:12   #350

The bot works great! It takes a little while to understand it but in the long run its worth it. I use the red on the color name, and a high camera angle and it works. My problem however is after i kill a target it clicks the ground 2-3 times, a dead give away that i'm botting. Any suggestions to prevent the ground clicking?
Old 12/25/2007, 00:43   #351

But didn't you need to bypass gg?

If so, dont you dc?
Old 05/04/2009, 10:56   #352

Received Thanks: 3,355
#Closed
Closed Thread