Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pixel-based Fishing Bot - AutoFish

Discussion on Pixel-based Fishing Bot - AutoFish within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pixel-based Fishing Bot - AutoFish

This is my automatic fishing bot. I hope you can all enjoy it.

It's pixel-based which means it's intelligent and distinguishes between blue and red. There are settings for polling frequency and bot process priority which will help you fine-tune it for your computer. There are also options to throw back certain fish (save inventory room, or forfeit higher level fish) and catch certain level fish quickly by reeling non-stop (designed for level 20+ fishing rods to catch level 1 and level 2 fish which don't put up much of a fight). There are still some bugs which need to be worked out, but for the most part it is problem-free and shows no signs to potential GMs/VGMs that you're running a bot. Timing in between casts is partially random and there are usually no problems with running forward.

Please report your experiences and any problems you have with it here, in this thread. Running the game in windowed mode is necessary.

-EDIT:-
It seems that resolutions may provide problems indeed. If you experience any problems, set your desktop resolution to 1280x1024 (or anything higher than 1024x768) and the game to 1024x768. Be sure to set your desktop resolution before launching the game.

INSTRUCTIONS: Start 2Moons (Windowed mode, lower graphics settings also help FPS which is good), equip your fishing rod, start AutoFish, and place your mouse in a place where you can fish. Hold F11 to stop fishing. If you are having trouble catching fish, increase the Freq by 5 or 10 ms. Higher priority may also help, unless it causes 2Moons to run slowly. The key is finding a balance between the two.

I recommend starting out with the following settings:
Freq: 5 ms
Easy: Lv. 2
Throw: Lv. 1
Priority: Above Normal

-EDIT 2:-
I will no longer be maintaining this bot. The source code is available to download below. PM for help if needed.

NOTE: Made with AutoIt, so virus scanners will report what they always do with AutoIt scripts. Source code available upon request. Remember, there is no substitute for human control in games!
Attached Files
File Type: zip autofish_v1b.zip (273.6 KB, 1407 views)
File Type: zip autofish_source.zip (2.9 KB, 473 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/16/2007, 02:33   #2

Just in case anyone is wondering

File: autofish.exe
OK
MD5: 62c36f5061fda756882909367aed0fdb
Packers detected:
PE_PATCH.UPX
Bit9 reports: File not found
Scanner results
Scan taken on 16 Sep 2007 00:31:56 (GMT)
A-Squared
Found nothing
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
CPsecure
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Rising Antivirus
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing
Old 09/16/2007, 02:51   #3

looks interesting, nice post. so have you tested it in the desert?
Old 09/16/2007, 03:03   #4

what settings do i have to use it with?
i have the freq set to 1, easy set to 3, and throw set to 0, and at realtime
but when i use it, it doesnt reel in the fish
Old 09/16/2007, 03:04   #5

I haven't tested it on any fish higher than level 3, as my character isn't at a high enough level. EVERY bit of information you can give me about how AutoFish performs on your computer is highly appreciated and will lead to refinement in future versions.

I recommend starting out with the settings as following:
Freq: 5 ms
Easy: Lv. 2
Throw: Lv. 1
Priority: Above Normal
Old 09/16/2007, 03:11   #6

-edit-
are there any settings you need to use for windowed mode?
it still wont reel in anything, it can throw the cast, but nothing more than that
Old 09/16/2007, 03:21   #7

I'm not sure what's wrong. What resolution are you running in? Is the game running smoothly or is it laggy? Try lowering your graphical settings and switching to 1024x768.
Old 09/16/2007, 03:26   #8

yeah, im runnning at 1024 x 768 , and its runnning smoothly
same result as before
Old 09/16/2007, 03:36   #9

Make sure you're running in Windowed Mode, and close all other applications that may be interfering. Set Freq to 5 ms, Easy to None, Throw to None, and Priority to Above Normal. I don't have any problems on either of my test machines, so this information is very helpful to me. Thanks for reporting your problems.
Old 09/16/2007, 03:49   #10

does software like windowblinds interfere with it?
still doesnt seem to work =[
does this need anything like framework 2.0?
Old 09/16/2007, 04:20   #11

I have no experience with WindowBlinds and AutoFish together, though it does sound like it may be causing some interference... try disabling WindowBlinds and report back. .Net Framework 2.0 should be on any decently maintained Windows computer, but I'm unaware if AutoIt requires it to be installed. Try installing it anyway, you won't regret it.
Old 09/16/2007, 04:22   #12

yeah, its installed, i was just wondering
and i'll try unloading windowblinds
-edit-
same result
can you post a screenshot or something? :S
Old 09/16/2007, 04:57   #13

Here's a screenshot, but I'm not sure how it will help. Can someone else test AutoFish and contribute?

Old 09/16/2007, 19:17   #14

having some problems, the bot doesnt catch the fish it only automatically cast the line but when a fish bites, it doesn't catch the fish
Old 09/17/2007, 00:07   #15

Does the throw back setting work? Or easy catch (which pulls the line regardless of color)? What OS are you using?