Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Kab-Bot (GlobalDekaron bot) **NO BYPASS REQUIRED

Discussion on [RELEASE] Kab-Bot (GlobalDekaron bot) **NO BYPASS REQUIRED within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 07/09/2010, 02:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jduffy View Post

I get this error when i do the Get start of HP and the mana...i am using 2moons client. Is this why? and a little suggestion too, maybe u can make a function where it only picks up vouchers, not all loot, cause sometimes my loot gets full and the bot wil sit there forever trying to pick it up and it never will soo maybe keeep the loot function but make a voucher only button, cause i really hate havin to get vouchers myself.
What is the resolution you are using? It seems like to me this could be the prob. This bot is only currently tested at RES:1024x768.

*edit- I did test on 2moons client and it works the same, since they both use the same Process names and Window Title's.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2010, 02:20   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabflash View Post
What is the resolution you are using? It seems like to me this could be the prob. This bot is only currently tested at RES:1024x768.
1280x800 is my res, and i tried the res you explained and i still get the error
Old 07/09/2010, 02:54   #18

UPDATES?

I understand this bot doesn't need a bypass, but won't you need to keep it updated constantly or is it using an auto updater?
Old 07/09/2010, 03:05   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathimself View Post
I understand this bot doesn't need a bypass, but won't you need to keep it updated constantly or is it using an auto updater?
it doesnt need updates at all it got nothing to do with offsets...its just probably a pixel search program......
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2010, 03:18   #20

:)

Oh ok, I used to work with those, but I just have never been able to make one for this game. Thank you J.

Also the % on the auto pot, is that % used or % remaining before it uses a pot?

Love it also because it doesnt have to be the active window.
Old 07/09/2010, 04:28   #21

Thumbs up

2moons
Windows 7
Resolution 1024x768 (Window mode)

Working but here is my input, Works great and it doesn't have to be the active windows but the start menu keeps poping up and down so its actually quite hard to use the computer while running this bot. Another thing and its been posted here the autopot i couldn't get it to work. I followed your instructions and nada. Very good program!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2010, 04:53   #22

All please download and try the new versions.
I have updated bot to vb6servicepack6 runtime files as well as other code optimization in the autopotter mostly.

With the start menu bug, I assume you are using FKEY version in which case, that is part of a known bug. I recommend numkey version for now.

If you still get runtime errors or other problems after new Version's please try updating runtime files.

Quote:
Windows 7
This may be your autopotter problem, I will need more user feedback.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2010, 05:07   #23

Ok i downloaded your new version and i like that u can chose lower than 25% for your mana to clicked. Still having trouble setting up the mana and hp, can you be more specific? These are my steps:
Autopot being off
Click farthest left of mana
Click farthest right of mana
Autopot On

Nothing happens! Maybe adding a notice saying that your cordinates have been acceptep to know if where u clicked actually took effect. When i click nothing really happen. Does it need to be a left or right click? Other than that good job!

Windows 7 might be the problem? why is that?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2010, 05:22   #24

i figured out the run-time error 380, make sure your game window is on top left when getting positions
Old 07/09/2010, 05:29   #25

@ bobik69 can i see ss cause i can't seem to get it working
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2010, 05:45   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinitenshi View Post
@ bobik69 can i see ss cause i can't seem to get it working
i managed to set the limits for autopot but can't get anything to work, maybe its bc i;m running 64 bit version of XP
Old 07/09/2010, 05:48   #27

Step by Step picture guide for those who don't understand Auto-Pot settings:

Step1:

Step2:

Step3:

Step4:

Step5:
Now follow same procedure to set manabar. SET BOTH BARS. And set other settings

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2010, 05:50   #28

***edit double post-merge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobik69 View Post
i managed to set the limits for autopot but can't get anything to work, maybe its bc i;m running 64 bit version of XP
See how the HP label color and MANA label color are blackish? That is invalid, it should match a color on your HP bar/MAna Bar i.e Red or blue of some shade(depend which y you clicked on)

Either you clicked in a bad spot, or color mode is causing issues.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2010, 05:53   #29

lol exactly what i did and nada maybe ill try fullscreen
Old 07/09/2010, 05:59   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinitenshi View Post
lol exactly what i did and nada maybe ill try fullscreen
Fullscreen will not work. I notice two things in your SS. First the HP label and MANA label are a shade of black, not blue,red. To match the hp/mana bars. It means either you clicked a bit to far left of the bar(it is a black value there) or 64bit is messing it up. But your colors look the same as mine so I don't think it would be that.

ALSO

Your mana pots are at F-3

The Fkeys bot is having issues (especially F-1key) and is not near as reliable as the numkeys version. But it is set at F-1=hp f-2=mana.

I would suggest dl the numpad version and change your pot keys to numpad1 for hp and numpad2 for mana in game settings. (But foremost you need a valid label color)
Thanks
1 User