Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Filter [unpacked]

Discussion on No Filter [unpacked] within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No Filter [unpacked]

nothing major, just how to disable filtering...

u need a unpacked client
you will need to erase (delete everything it says inside them, not the actual files) the following files:
filltering.txt
filtering.txt (x2)
slangfillter.txt
slangfilter.txt
wordfillter.txt

in the folowing folders:
data/script
data/script/producer

to qiuckly select all the writing inside it hold Ctrl+shift and press End

but other people will be able to see that u can swear, but some dont realise... or even if they do they cant do much about it lol
Attached Images
File Type: png No Swear Filter.PNG (31.7 KB, 204 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/19/2010, 19:09   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Wanna run a beta test? Couse if u run two games with THE SAME EDITS you might see it, but not other people.
~edit~
And Ctrl+A selects everything on a page.
Old 05/19/2010, 19:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
Wanna run a beta test? Couse if u run two games with THE SAME EDITS you might see it, but not other people.
~edit~
And Ctrl+A selects everything on a page.
yes other people can see it too... and im not that dumb to run 2 clients at the same time with same edits... and Ctrl+shift + end selects everything 2... ¬_¬
Old 05/20/2010, 08:18   #4

only unpacked? post link who to unpacked client... I don't know. but you have my thanks
Old 05/20/2010, 23:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjo1077 View Post
only unpacked? post link who to unpacked client... I don't know. but you have my thanks
r u askin how to unpack it?... if so:

and u can prob do it by ce but im not v good at tht...
Old 05/27/2010, 08:15   #6

just curious would this work on making character names? like unfiltering character names? so that i could for instance put a curse-word in a name?
Old 05/27/2010, 17:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCraziE View Post
just curious would this work on making character names? like unfiltering character names? so that i could for instance put a curse-word in a name?
sadly, no